Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How about these subs?

phebus
    Matt, when is the new E-Ticket going to be done. It will be beautifull, one of the nicest riged boats I've seen.

Phat Matt
    Matt, when is the new E-Ticket going to be done. It will be beautifull, one of the nicest riged boats I've seen.
    Not until September. :skull:

ROZ
    Can't wait to see what they do for mids/highs....

Phat Matt
    Can't wait to see what they do for mids/highs....
    I am guessing there will be some horns loaded in that thing! I want to know what they are doing for power. Nuclear?

phebus
    That boat looks like a piece of swiss cheese without the speakers installed. I think they not only provide sound, but are structural in nature.

ROZ
    I want to know what they are doing for power. Nuclear?
    That is a very good question... I was wondering the same thing...
    Maybe a generator, couple batteries, and a much larger cascade piece...Like something we use to power our car rooms in a store...

UltraSounds
    That is a very good question... I was wondering the same thing...
    Maybe a generator, couple batteries, and a much larger cascade piece...Like something we use to power our car rooms in a store...
    there is a rack in the rear that holds BIG AMP batteries, also there will be 15 zapco amplifiers, yes i said 15, also the highs will be handled by horn loaded compression drivers mounted with dual 5's in the windscreen area--there are a total of 4 15" drivers in the bulkhead, and 8 12's under the backseat area---also it does not play music yet, and its been being built over the last 3 months----gives you an idea of how long things take sometimes---and to think normally we have only 4 days to produce things here

shadow
    IDMAX12D4 V.3 (http://imagedynamicsusa.com/products...idmax&type=sub)
    I think a couple of these with 1000 watts going to each one should sound pretty good. Does anyone have them?
    http://imagedynamicsusa.com/graphics/product/idmax.jpg
    Matt,went by ETicket today an checked out your boat.Very nice,Larry sure looks like he takes his time and does things right.Can't wait to see yours completed.

Phat Matt
    Matt,went by ETicket today an checked out your boat.Very nice,Larry sure looks like he takes his time and does things right.Can't wait to see yours completed.
    Cool. That thing is pretty damn big out of the water. He's just finishing up the one with the 525's right now. Those motors would have looked good in mine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast