Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: any pool guys?

riverroyal
    i have a few question,thinking of a major career change soon,wanting to spend more time with kids etc,,thanks

Phat Matt
    I'm pretty cool.

TOBTEK
    i have a few question,thinking of a major career change soon,wanting to spend more time with kids etc,,thanks
    study up QUICK....WW and I are shopping for pool / landscape projects. Get a beer and walk our street all day....only about 20 projects going on right now. :frown:

Bling Bling
    Service and repair or full builder?

Mandelon
    Talk to Roz. If you think building pools and contracting will get you more time off...........well. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

HCS
    I can play 8-ball with the best. Matter of fact! I'll kick RD's ass any day.
    8-ball, 9-ball, KILL. I don't care. I'm the best.

ROZ
    Service and repair or full builder?It's going to take a lot of large commercial accounts to keep him in the lap of luxury where he is ...lol...
    Them apts and condo pools keeping you busy, Bling? Repairs are stackin up over here...lol...
    RR... In general, residential pool owners are cheap... Commercial pool service is where you make a solid living. When a repair is needed in comercial settings, property mgmt will have you out there on the double to getr done. Managers hate complaints from tenants....

ROZ
    Talk to Roz. If you think building pools and contracting will get you more time off...........well. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Yea, I've only been home for about 3 hours....
    :redface:
    Some day

NashvilleBound
    study up QUICK....WW and I are shopping for pool / landscape projects. Get a beer and walk our street all day....only about 20 projects going on right now. :frown:
    Did Brett with Rancho La Playa call you today? I gave him your number.....

riverroyal
    may buy a route here in north san diego,rancho santa fe,encinitas etc.Ive been in commercial construction for 16yrs,its not the same as it was,too many guys working for less money than weve always been paid,quailty is down and the people owning the building dont care,they usually sell them off after they are built.So instead of making the same amount of money the rest of my life,which isnt cool,Im thinking of something new!Start small then build it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast