Thread: some poker run pics

AZJD
    Barbells? :idea:
    That be her!

Jordy
    Barbells? :idea:
    She works out.

Big Warlock
    The fighting thing was a joke. As long as "others" tool around in my previous boat and I maintain my "Big Warlock" moniker, I feel safe that I can stir the pot, make an issue and threats and then go to the lake and watch the fun , knowing at least Jordy will be with me to laugh as "Justin takes the lake!" Hahahahaha. We wouldn't let it last too long. We would still be cool, as the older, adult figure in the group, I would come over and smooth things out.
    But it's damn fun for now.
    Word of warning! I WILL HAVE A SAUSAGE FEST IN HAVASU IN 2 WEEKS! We planned a guys weekend trip with some other friends and boats from Phoenix. And the girls are having a girls weekend on the "big boat" down in Puerto Vallarta. As always, what happens in Havasu stays in Havasu. What happens in Puerto Vallarta, My Captain will call me with the details! Ha ha ha ha
    Damn good thing she doesn't lurk here! I might be on the couch before I deserve to!
    Dilligaf! You at Mohave this weekend? I know you are lurking! Let's hook up at Gasoline Alley! :crossx:

Jordy
    Wow, what a coincindence. It just so happens that I'll be in Puerto Vallarta that weekend too. Guess someone has to look after the girls though. People helping people.

Big Warlock
    Jord, Jordy, Jordy............there is a crew of three on board with the girls with very specific instructions that while the vessel is in port, no riff raff will be allowed to board. As we are on the "Amercan Dock" most of the other vessels know us and who belongs and doesn't belong. So riff raff like you will not be allowed near the dock. I will alert security as well. :yuk:
    So you might as well join the sausage fest in Havasu! :crossx:

Jordy
    Riff raff??? Hey now, I was going to run down as a professional courtesy and check on the generator as a follow up and make sure it's doing everything that it's supposed to be doing and answer any questions that Captain Danny may have about it's operation. Trust me.

riverracerx
    All I read was Blah blah blah and saw this:
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...rch25th016.jpg
    nice!

Big Warlock
    Funny, all I could see was the Eliminator in the background and wondering if that was my buddies boat? :crossx:

greengo
    i think its funny how it works out imagine if we were all at the lake at the same time and sausage fest came out we would all be in jail or really fu-- ed up dont sweat the petty things pet the sweaty things if everone had computers we would all fight behind the key board and nobody would get hurt