Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Well who was the first to the card stop!!!!!

dicudmore
    I heard a rumor about somebody being right in the middle of the course stopped, and flipping off the helicoptor?? Anybody know anything?

Flashwave
    I heard a rumor about somebody being right in the middle of the course stopped, and flipping off the helicoptor?? Anybody know anything?
    There was a boat in the middle who refused to move off to the side when politely ask to do so by one of the rescue boats. We got the call in Rescue 1 and were heading up river when the folks figured out moving off to the side might be a good idea. It was no big deal. This was a very safe and fun event thanks to all the participants looking out for the "other guy"

dicudmore
    There was a boat in the middle who refused to move off to the side when politely ask to do so by one of the rescue boats. We got the call in Rescue 1 and were heading up river when the folks figured out moving off to the side might be a good idea. It was no big deal. This was a very safe and fun event thanks to all the participants looking out for the "other guy"
    thanks
    Agreed, great event

KROOZIN
    I've got to say, it was a GREAT event!! The Lake Racer guys sure do put on a first class event! I didn't see any drivers acting irresponsible, lots of Lifeline vests on, rescue divers, great video at the dinner, lots of great giveaway stuff, good food, nice people, etc, etc....cheers!
    www.LakeRacer.com

callbob4homes
    Defrees not totally upfront? hhmmmm, I seem to recall something to that effect a few years back on a nother dealio. oh well no surprise I guess

prosthogod
    Thanks Rocket! I'm glad you made it out, it was fun hanging out with you, ...I got to get you in the front seat next time, I didn't realize that you didn't get up there, my brain was a little cloudy by saturday...lol
    Oh, and I'll burn you a copy of the "dentist office music" that I know you loved.....lol
    Don't hate the Dentist, you'll need us some day.

KACHINA KEN
    Win , lose or draw ( that includes engine implosions and such ) Stand by your team. The others got lucky, let em have their moment, they were runnin hard too. Smith and Peto are the real shit , even on a bad day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345