Thread: Memorial weekend meet in Havasu

Licketty Split
    KO So the engine is out the carpet is gone seats are out and IÂ’ve got a shit load of work ahead of me but If I have to put a twelve volt battery and a trolling motor in while setting on lawn chairs I WILL BE THERE!!!
    I thought it would be cool if we all came up with a place to meet on the lake on Saturday. I will be coming down with some friends. Despite all the shit talk we can throw some brews down and put our money were our moth is for some grudge match fun.
    What do you guys think?
    Hallet 19 is your boat going to be together in time?

AJ-TRASH
    Hey Spit....Let me know when and where and we can hook up...will be at Crazy Horse on Thursday night...and partying all WEEKEND....

Hallett19
    Lickety, man you and me are in the same boat !!! (almost literally) Last week was probably a bad time for me to strip my boat down to the fiberglass, but I did it. The carpet is done, the motor is not even close and the seats are ready to put back in, so in all reality I need to get the motor back in!!! Hopefully I can pull this off, I have a week and a half from today http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif if not, it looks like I am using wildbillg's boat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif!!!!!!! Aaron <--what a dreamer

Freakonaleash
    i have a qustion foe you guys? i went to havsu lats year and it was so chopy from all the boats. how do you deal with all the chop?? by the way i just got my first boat 4 weeks ago 18' sleckcraft with a bbc runs grate! any info would be grate.
    thank you
    ferakonaleash

wildbillg
    WHOS going to USING MY BOAT???
    Hell where am I going to be?
    Well I will say for the right price all your dreams may come true. That is if your dreaming of a new boat..................
    J/K

Hallett19
    I thought you would like that one Bill !!!!! I was laughing the whole time while writing it and Miriam and I are cracking up reading your reply. Miriam and I just got our tax returns, can I put that as a down on a new Rage ?? Let me finish my boat and use that as a trade in, I think I have a sony video camera I could use as well........oh, and an official Days of Our Lives history book signed by most every cast member, I wonder what that baby is worth on the open market ??? I cant wait to come down and hang with you guys again, sorry I did not call you tonight but I have been working on this motor all night.

77charger
    how is the motor coming along?.are you going to need a hand with it?

Hallett19
    Honestly I don't know if I will have it done on time, I am 90% positive it wont be, but I will let you know when I get it back from the machine shop. I still need to measure the main journals on the crank and order up some parts. I have just been working so much!!

DEEZ NUTTS
    Hey Licketty, Flagstaff is not that big. Where are you at?

Licketty Split
    Hallet19, Deez sorry it took me a while to respond http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif so whats new H19 your boat running yet?
    Deez I'm on the east side