Thread: Havasu Rental (I need one)

moneypit
    Im looking for a reasonable rental for some friends of mine...They are nice/ friendly people.
    I need it for the fourth of July in Havasu... If you have something, PM me or email your info to sportsdc@pacbell.net
    Thanks

shadow
    Im looking for a reasonable rental for some friends of mine...They are nice/ friendly people.
    I need it for the fourth of July in Havasu... If you have something, PM me or email your info to sportsdc@pacbell.net
    Thanks
    moneypit,My daughter in law just bought a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.Brand new,5 mins from Windsor.Boat parking, 2 car garage.She will be furnishing it in the next week and 1/2 and will be ready for rental by the 4th.Call me if interested and i'll put you in contact with her.I think she wants $100 a night.
    928-486-7399
    Darrell

Kachina26
    moneypit,My daughter in law just bought a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo.Brand new,5 mins from Windsor.Boat parking, 2 car garage.She will be furnishing it in the next week and 1/2 and will be ready for rental by the 4th.Call me if interested and i'll put you in contact with her.I think she wants $100 a night.
    928-486-7399
    Darrell
    $100 a night for the 4th??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She should double that! Whoops, sorry Moneypit, I mean, that's wayyyy too much Good deal though

shadow
    I think it's a good deal,The place is brand new and she will be fully furnishing it right away.She's going to use a management co to rent it out unless it's a ***boat member then she will tell the management co it's taken that weekend.Can't stay in a decent hotel for that and it's got boat parking and a 2 car garage.

wedge44
    I think it's a good deal,The place is brand new and she will be fully furnishing it right away.She's going to use a management co to rent it out unless it's a ***boat member then she will tell the management co it's taken that weekend.Can't stay in a decent hotel for that and it's got boat parking and a 2 car garage.
    Does she give deals too fellow ULTRA owners wedge