Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snap-On???

RiverToysJas
    I have a broken Snap-On tool that needs to be replaced. Does anyone know when & where I can find a Snap-On truck? I live in Orange County Ca. Thanks!
    RTJas.

fryzll
    Hey RTJ, good luck. It would be alot easier if you had a friend with a shop that deals with Snap-On. If you do then just give the tool to him for replacement or fixing. Snap on dealers are known for being kinda stingee when it comes to walk in customers but then again Snap-On treats there dealers like crap. My buddy just got out of his deal w/ em because they keep reducing each dealers terratory to where they are competing w/ other Snap-On dealers instead of other companys like Matco and Cornwell. Use the buddy meathod if you can, if not maybe someone here can hook you up.
    Chris

MissHBjet
    Find an engine or automotive shop in your area and just ask them a favor, oh, and you might want to try bringing some beer, and wait till the end of the day. In the mean time, go buy Crapsman. I know there not as nice as Strap-On, but you can get a replacement a lot easier.
    HBjet
    Damit! She is going to pay for this!!! Does anyone know how I can have it to where the username doesn't show everytime I try to post? Thanks.....
    [This message has been edited by MissHBjet (edited October 10, 2001).]

shockwaveharry
    Snap On comes by my shop in Placantia every week. If I'm close you can drop it off and I'll get it replaced for you. I should be all paid up with them by 2011 so you have till then.

RiverToysJas
    Harry, are you near Harman Marine?
    I live in Fullerton, so that's pretty close.
    RTJas.

shockwaveharry
    Give me a call at the shop before 7 tonight or tomorrow 693-8101

77charger
    Jason try sears and craftman tools.If you need something to borrow let me know my wife comes home for lunch around noon she'll let you into the garage.

RiverToysJas
    Thanks Guys, Harry, I'll call you tomorrow.
    Robert, I already did! It was the compression tester.
    Most of my stuff is Craftsmen, this is actually my Dads.
    Thanks again,
    RTJason.

RiverDave2
    RTJas, Snap On is the only way to go bud. I have a hole roll away sittin down in San Diego. After working with Snap On's going back to Craftsmen is pretty hard to do.
    I believe Snap On has a 1800 # that you can call to figure out where the nearest place is or to arrange for a truck. Tomorrow at work I'll see if I can't dig it up.
    Snap On = Less busted knuckles.
    Just my .02
    RD

HBjet
    I like Snap-On too, I have a few of there tools, but seriously, how many of you busted a Craftsman tool? Wrench, Socket, etc...I'm just curious, oh, and another reason I like Craftsman is because I can buy a few tools for the same price as a Snap-On 1/4 drive 10mm socket.
    HBjet
    A little secret, the best tools are the ones you find in the little travel case at 7-11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast