Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DCB @ desert storm

Eliminator 4 Life
    I must say I really like the colors on Daves boat it came out very very nice. You should be proud nice job. If you got any more pics of it I would love to see it..

Charley
    Nice words e4l! Here is the boat Dave was driving, it is actually for sale from DCB's backeast dealer ... believe it or not I didn't get any pics of my boat, although the poker run helicoptor photog got some... I wish I knew the site :cry:
    here is the 32 you were talking about... pretty boat
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...77IMGP0562.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
    Charley = DCB Snob

Charley
    Charley = DCB Snob
    wtf??? I waved at you 2 times before I even got a head nod outta you .... R U SERIOUS?

mbrown2
    That boat is nice....got to see it up close and pretty spectacular as always...but the paint even adds a extra spice to it.

Havasu Hangin'
    Snob.

Charley
    Ok well I guess you have the right to your opinion, but in fairness I did wave at you, and to be honest with you I was a little nervous as I passed Kroozin's skater, we were in tight confines, first hour on my boat and I haven't driven a boat in almost 2 years! I was seriously trying to keep it straight.... If I was rude I sincerely apologize

carreraelite
    HH,It was good to meet you Sat. Night. Charley, I don't think that I got any pics of your boat, but if I find one I'll post it....

unleashed
    Ok well I guess you have the right to your opinion, but in fairness I did wave at you, and to be honest with you I was a little nervous as I passed Kroozin's skater, we were in tight confines, first hour on my boat and I haven't driven a boat in almost 2 years! I was seriously trying to keep it straight.... If I was rude I sincerely apologize
    yeah whats up Charlie...we show up and you just bail.....man stuckup! Seriously though I heard about the problems...was it just one motor or both?? Your boat looks bitchen...Dave has hit another homerun!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

WetWillie
    His skin is tuff like leather!! He cant be serious because he didnt get a wave!
    Damn guy chugged on my bottle of Goose at crazy horse with that little midget he runs around with and hever gave me a thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast