Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ron Hill Contact Info?

Towndrunk
    That is really lame posting something like that... You had a beef that didn't belong here & show no class posting it. Rons face looked like a balloon on thursday & he still managed to deal with all of us waiting for help! It pisses me off the way people bash buisness's on a public form...
    Was that your immature way of trying to get revenge for him not jumping through hoops for you??? wtf???

You know what Mr. Pad, I have a race to go to and I don't care what his problem is. He should have had the heads at his house when the money got there. All of a sudden we have a problem with a problem? I'm the one out the money not you so stuff it.
    Respond all you want but I'm thru with you.
    TD

vishus
    wrong place, wrong way to deal with this. I am only involved in that I know BOTH individuals.
    I have had GREAT dealings with BOTH RONs. I beleive that the only way to clear these issues is face to face. If not, at least over the phone, it is too easy to misunderstand someone and what they mean when reading...
    Ron Hill has been GREAT to work with, and he is 110% behind boat racing, I would not hesitate to deal with him in any way....
    Ron Zimmerman is a friend, and is a good guy to go boating with and has always been 100% square with me.
    I will not involve myself or anyone in an internet squabble...
    if anyone wants to talk to me, keep it on boating...
    sid castle

GofastRacer
    Well personally I've never had any dealings with Ron Hill so I can't comment on that, but getting back on track here about the PRODUCT, I have a brand new prop for a circle boat that's never been run and from what I was told it's supposed to be a killer coming out of a turn, well I will be trying it out at Big River at Al's deal and I will let you all know how it works when I get back!... But in my worthless opinion, if the product is top notch and the person stands behind it, I would think that would the the main priority. As far as assholes goes, that's an every day thing you just deal with it!.... My .02!..

GofastRacer
    Tom Bentley is the good source for v drive props! C'mon
    Well let me see here, I spent a $100 and got 11mph and only a 100rpm more and the boat handles 80% better than it did before. Hmmmmm, yeah I guess it's a pretty good source!, LOL...

superdave013
    I've talked to Ron Hill a few times in person. I've only met Chad once and am sure he won't remember me. Both were very nice guys at the time. I've never done any biz with them. I only tossed Bentley out there as he lives and breaths v drives just like the Hill's seem to on outboards. If I was looking for an outboard race prop I'd call the Hill's in a heart beat.
    TD, it looks to me that your conversation when down hill when you said "This makes me so ****in mad."
    I think if you would have said it more like this make me very upset it might not have set him off. Anyway I'm with Mr. Pad ( lol, Mr. Pad that's funny ) on this one that this is not the place to air that stuff.

Kim Hanson
    You should clean that up. Those arrows are annoying.
    You are annoying and we don't clean you up, so back of the bus for you ..........( . )( . )............

I think the topic of this thread was complete quite some time ago. I see no value to vdrives at this point. The topic is closed. Lets keep vdrives on vdrive related topics, events, and related stuff please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123