Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost got punked by some Vato's!

C-2
    So earlier today IÂ’m sitting in my kitchen on my laptop, scrolling thru HB. I look out the front window and see a Honda backing into my neighborÂ’s driveway. Out comes two vatoÂ’s, one of who opens the trunk. I see the other vato start walking to my other neighborÂ’s house next door and into their open garage.
    WTF?
    No sooner than he entered the garage, the vato started running back to the car and I see my neighbor yelling at the top pf her lungs, running after him. I sprint outside and the vatoÂ’s tear ass out of the neighborhood, screeching tires and all.
    Damn fools were trying to jack some stuff from my neighbor’s garage! Problem was – my neighbor and a girlfriend were also watching the vato’s every move.
    Cops knew the car (stolen), said these clowns have been going around the local neighborhoods jacking stuff from open garages.
    Punk azzes.

Kindsvater Flat
    A shell around this size would take care of them and the car.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun5.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
    A shell around this size would take care of them and the car.
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun5.JPG
    Holy shiznit!!! What the hell is that? Might make a good gun to shoot varmint with...LOL!

Forkin' Crazy
    Oh, yea, you have to love our "open boarder policy"...

jbtrailerjim
    So earlier today IÂ’m sitting in my kitchen on my laptop, scrolling thru HB. I look out the front window and see a Honda backing into my neighborÂ’s driveway. Out comes two vatoÂ’s, one of who opens the trunk. I see the other vatoÂ’s start walking to my other neighborÂ’s house next door and into their open garage.
    WTF?
    No sooner than he entered the garage, the vato started running back to the car and I see my neighbor yelling at the top pf her lungs, running after him. I sprint outside and the vatoÂ’s tear ass out of the neighborhood, screeching tires and all.
    Damn fools were trying to jack some stuff from my neighbor’s garage! Problem was – my neighbor and a girlfriend were also watching the vato’s every move.
    Cops knew the car (stolen), said these clowns have been going around the local neighborhoods jacking stuff from open garages.
    Punk azzes.
    Damn, do I know how that feels. Some Mofo's rolled my air compressor right out of my open garage last year on a Saturday morning. :burningm:

Kindsvater Flat
    Holy shiznit!!! What the hell is that? Might make a good gun to shoot varmint with...LOL!
    8 guage
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/gun3.JPG

Forkin' Crazy
    Wow! I heard of them, but never have seen one. Lost my uncles double barreled 10 gauge when some slime broke in and took everything in the house....

Bre
    What's a vato?

Dawn Patrol
    What's a vato?
    That's funny Bre....

Throttle
    that is not right, I wonder if it was the same shiatz that stole a friends Harley today from Del Mar???

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast