Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Almost got punked by some Vato's!

Bre
    Just to set the record straight, I'm half "beaner" and so is my neighbor (the victim, who told the 911 operator they were "wetbacks").
    With that being said and the description given to the cop....
    Mexican, shaved head, white t-shirt, baggy pants and white-ass shoes.
    Vato's are like tweakers - you know them when you see them, no fooling anybody.
    gotcha. I can understand that.

Bre
    they are a mexican if they are mowing your front yard...
    they are a vato if they are robbing your neighbors garage...
    LMAO :supp:

C-2

Well put

Bre

Well put
    LMAO... that's what I thought
    You both did a good job

jbtrailerjim
    LMAO....Or they are Mexican if they fixing trailers at JB Trailer Service.
    Jim<---- Has lots of Mexicans working in his shop.

C-2
    LMAO....Or they are Mexican if they fixing trailers at JB Trailer Service.
    Jim<---- Has lots of Mexicans working in his shop.
    Where you at in Riverside? I'm at La Sierra/Arlington, below the hill that separates Riverside/Norco.
    Tweakers and VATO'S have been hitting us hard in the past month.

rivergoer
    that fu(king blows i had the whole system stolen out of my boat a few months back the took apart my intereor and everything!!!! thats why im redoing my whole boat.

JustMVG
    We are in the southern area of Fontana, live on a cul de sac, and we will get vans and carloads of "undesirables" just cruising the neighborhood pretending to be looking for a house, but really just looking into the open garages, they've hit some of the other folk on the other streets near us and only 1 time in five yrs has anyone stolen from a vehicle. But it is just a matter of time, i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, the worst thats happened so far was a rash of Mailbox thefts, we have a community mail box, so you have to walk to where all of the boxes are and get your mail, well for about 3 months every middle of the month someone would break open the doors at the back of the mail boxes and stel all the mail. Tharts a killer because you don't get your bills and have to figure out which ones you do have, had a credit/debit card stolen from us that way, took forever to get a replacement... sorry for the long post must be my bedtime.....

i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, .....
    Easy solution to this Mike = well trained large dog. Cat problem over. Undisireables in garage problem over too.

Red Horse
    I like dealing with it the Texas way....shootem.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast