Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Almost got punked by some Vato's!

hoolign
    We are in the southern area of Fontana, live on a cul de sac, and we will get vans and carloads of "undesirables" just cruising the neighborhood pretending to be looking for a house, but really just looking into the open garages, they've hit some of the other folk on the other streets near us and only 1 time in five yrs has anyone stolen from a vehicle. But it is just a matter of time, i tell my girls to lock everything, and keep the garage closed, but i have come home late in the evening to see the garage door open, one of the car windows down..... the answer i get is so the cat will go into the garage and not be out in the cold... arrrgghhh i get so PO'ed at them, the worst thats happened so far was a rash of Mailbox thefts, we have a community mail box, so you have to walk to where all of the boxes are and get your mail, well for about 3 months every middle of the month someone would break open the doors at the back of the mail boxes and stel all the mail. Tharts a killer because you don't get your bills and have to figure out which ones you do have, had a credit/debit card stolen from us that way, took forever to get a replacement... sorry for the long post must be my bedtime.....
    I imagine kitty igets soooooo cold at night down there My cat cruises outside when it's -40..he looks like he has rigamortis when he comes back in mind you

Forkin' Crazy
    Just to set the record straight, I'm half "beaner" and so is my neighbor (the victim, who told the 911 operator they were "wetbacks").
    That's funny!! LMAO!!!

Sane Asylum
    Damn........This makes me REALLY want to live in CA.....

Ultrafied
    Where you at in Riverside? I'm at La Sierra/Arlington, below the hill that separates Riverside/Norco.
    Tweakers and VATO'S have been hitting us hard in the past month.
    Hey C-2, we live out off Washington & Overlook, near the Riverside Rancheros. Have you lived in Riverside long? :smile:

Dribble
    Damn I'm glad I live in Norcal.

JustMVG
    Easy solution to this Mike = well trained large dog. Cat problem over. Undisireables in garage problem over too.
    You know thats a great idea Mike, but the kids would make the dog, however well trained, to be as tame as could be in no time, they've done it before!!! I think i would have a better chance at having a "Watch Hamster" as a watch dog
    Hooli, i know the cats of Canada are a hardy breed, and our poor kitty has to have it's precious garage to warm it's spoiled Cali paws, the little Biotch sleeps in my bass drum, and with a clear drum head i can see her everytime i come home and put the car or bike away, then has the nerve to sleep either on the hood or the seat of my motorcycle, and it's only 60 - 65 degrees out. Spoiled friggin animals!!!! Darn kids with their "Please" eyes...... if you have kids you know exactly what i'm talking about.....

Sleek-Jet
    You know thats a great idea Mike, but the kids would make the dog, however well trained, to be as tame as could be in no time, they've done it before!!! I think i would have a better chance at having a "Watch Hamster" as a watch dog
    A squeaky hamster wheel could be a good alarm...

NashvilleBound
    They hate it when you call them a Brown Unit (my favorite) or Beaner, but the one that pisses them off more than anything is Wetback. Should have pulled the shotgun earlier.... it might have made them "think" (if thats possible) about coming back into that neighborhood.

NashvilleBound
    Hooli, i know the cats of Canada are a hardy breed, and our poor kitty has to have it's precious garage to warm it's spoiled Cali paws, the little Biotch sleeps in my bass drum, and with a clear drum head i can see her everytime i come home and put the car or bike away, then has the nerve to sleep either on the hood or the seat of my motorcycle, and it's only 60 - 65 degrees out. Spoiled friggin animals!!!! Darn kids with their "Please" eyes...... if you have kids you know exactly what i'm talking about.....
    3 cats later...YA THINK??? :idea: :idea: but for the love of God....inside the drum kit??????

Mustang Shorty

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast