Thread: Mighty Whitey Gets His Ass Handed To Him

miketsouth
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/mitymousarm.jpg
    No, not by the mouse. Mouse still hiding, i looked under the cover this morning and all i seen was

on the other hand the (formerly) great Mighty Whitey, out of "de gaz" got whupped by the 'Old Man'. Nice show Ray. Thanks for having me up.
    Had a good time Mikey. Really enjoyed cruising up the river together with you and Rob. Hope the 4 way video comes out, 'specially where y'all fags tried to hose the Mouse down with them tails (is it proper etiquette if you luckily get ahead of someone, to blast em?)
    Them new high dolla plugs are white as your boat. (course i suppose your boat got a little blue in it now).

fakethis
    I thought when your in front you win . I worked on pops boat and he trys to kick my ass with it.What the hell.I have video and pops LoSt AS dId U.

miketsouth
    I worked on pops boat
    YOU??? Shoot, me and Rob did the work...puttin the good parts on Pops boat...you was sniffin out a starter solenoid.
    But we got it done, and had a fantastic time. Get me the video, if you got to do a rimjob (I had my parents scope out the local auction and they told me that football bats were plentyfull up there in that neck of the woods).
    Oh yeah, i guess you think that fire extinguisher is interest on the anchor and paddle (yes that paddle was yours anyway). Ok......
    oh yeah, you thought i was kidding about the secondaries. I was not. Another lesson learned. Got me a nice Barry Grant coming. Hope i aint in for another lesson
    and Pops a wild man...tell him thankyou again.
    and he trys to kick my ass with it
    whats this try. i seen it...well.. after you ran out of DE GAZ
    See, you should have not wasted it all on the mouse...thats right..i said it...after seeing how the weight affected the performance coming back with Pops from swimming up north you just HAD to spray the mouse..TWICE....
    it cost ya.
    do i hear 496
    going once
    going twice
    GONE