Thread: 460 for sale

steelcomp
    Since we're on the 460 thing here, I thought I'd put this back up.
    460 + .030 (466ci)
    2 bolt D1 block, de burred, casting flash removed, oil passages blended
    10-10 crank
    Clevite brgs
    Truck (CJ) rods, polished w/ARP Wavelocks
    TRW Forged 2404 pistons, Speed Pro moly rings
    Balanced rotating assy
    Melling RV type cam (don't have specs, but imagine it's in the .500"/ 220 deg@.050 range...good 5500 rpm cam)
    Cloyes Tru Toller
    (1) C8 and (1) DO head (same castings) chambers equalized.
    Stock valves
    Performance springs for cam w/Isky moly retainers
    Isky 5/16 moly pushrods
    Screw in studs and Ford guide plates
    Boss 351 adjustable rockers w/ poly locks
    Ford truck rear sump pan and Ford pump.
    Single four intake of your choice ('cause I don't have one, except for the cast iron CJ429, which you can have if you want)
    Disassembled after 7K mi. (had sat for a couple years, started ocassionally...wanted to check and refresh)
    Rods fresh recon w/ new bolts, new bearings, fresh hone, new gaskets. Zero time since rebuild. Have marine hardware as well...front cover, thermostat hsg, bell hsg, etc.
    Will upgrade cam for cost of cam and springs. Degree, install springs at proper ht, check all clearances, etc.
    $3500.00...$200 for marine hardware.

Wired Nut
    What kind of hardware do you have I am lookin for Hardin marine motor mounts I have A set of harmon motor mounts but i would have to redrill my stringers to use them so i prfer to go with hardin that was in there in the first place

steelcomp
    What kind of hardware do you have I am lookin for Hardin marine motor mounts I have A set of harmon motor mounts but i would have to redrill my stringers to use them so i prfer to go with hardin that was in there in the first place
    I don't know what these are...they look like generic motor mounts. If I can get some pics, I'll post them up. Maybe you can post pics of yours and I can compare.
    Thanks