Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Njba

FuelInMyVeins82
    Ya thanks to every one for making it an awsome weekend. Best race yet in my opinion. I do belive tubbing is goin to become a tradition. Thats a good five beer float :rollside:

Bense468
    Ya thanks to every one for making it an awsome weekend. Best race yet in my opinion. I do belive tubbing is goin to become a tradition. Thats a good five beer float :rollside:
    I was thinking (2) 40's...just to fit in. Some high life may just do the trick LOL

FuelInMyVeins82
    lol 40's arent a bad idea just cuase theres less trash to carry. I dont know about the miller though yuck. Ill stick w/ my river water
    Oh by the way cs im firing my self from video taping. God I suck at that :cry:

Geo Metro and Tri Hull still don't belong in the same sentence! Still LMFAO!
    Unfortunately, due to my being the professional engine killer ... the floatilla was missed by Gina and I, but if was anything like Friday night (Ron being stuck with the drunk cow ) I know I missed it! If you were hanging w/ Tony and crew (Inflight), you moved up in the ranks ... I don't even party that hard!
    Nelson ... Pulido needs to call me BTW ... I'll be needing that engine now!

Brooski
    Lawnmowers,open toolboxes,tubin' over waterfalls,high centered trucks,bent skid plates,sliding chairs at chuy's,getting thrown in the pool, the BA photos,Blown ass tube,a dozen air fresheners in Nelsons truck, the 20 person floatilla,test and tune, the grave digger, the dead guys' tube, 20 people & 21 intertubes packed in 2 chevys,beans in the beer..good times.
    Thanks for a good time,was a blast hanging with the BGF Inflight team, congrats on the win.
    Thanks to everyone in the MPD/DNE pits for the help and fun racing. Ill get that Roznos guy one of these days .Thanks to Nelson 109 for whooping my ass in Pro Gas, Ill get ya next time.
    You let a rookie beat you? lmao. Sounds like I missed a wild time. (or a typical Nelson time)

NELSON#109
    yes this was a great weekend. chris, with the briliant idea to go check out the river (witch instantly turned into a trip to the store to get tubes & lots of beer), all the partying, the oportunity to break out some of my famous dance moves. the BA pictures (this will make more sense real soon), the ranger, and putting cs 19 on the trailer (barely), looking over at BP and waving good by as we went through the lights (no hard feelings bob, it was just for fun), and all the other crazy split that went on made this a classic weekend... now that we are avid white water tubers, we have something competitive to do at the races, and yes excessive alcohol intake makes you a better tuber... in fact im thinking about changing my boats name to "gone tubin"... im looking forward to more good times at the sep. race.
    brian, ill get with tony tomarrow. ill get this deal sealed up for ya asap, i cant wait to see you run that thing w/ his engine. ill call you tomarrow after i talk to him... and remember, keep your eyes open, we got a surprise on comin for you on these very forums.....
    thanks to all involved, rod thigpen, cs 19 & his other half & the pit mother, jordan, jack, busby, ron, jesus & his mom, and everyone else who helped me out with the boat and the partying....
    oh yea, brian busby is crazy, tri-hull and geo metro go together like salt n peper. "BEAT IT"............. NELSON#109

I just made a bitchen video, but cant get it hosted anywhere, even if i break it up into 3 parts to get the size down.HMM.

cyclone
    that onboard cam shot of you is sick. got anymore video of you driving it downt the track?

Yeah. Check the video above, its been updated..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast