Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: 26' Howard cat for sale...CHEAP!

Liquid Courage
    Well, it's all relative but it's cheap for the ride!
    This is a 2005 Howard Cat open bow that has only been run TWO times! 500EFI, Bravo drive, imco polished bell housing, external steering, Auto meter platnum gauges w/chrome bezzles, KILLER stereo, Ellis 'lowride' tripple axle trailer w/frenched lights, basically brand new boat that would normally sell for 115k from showroom. I've personally seen 78mph on GPS w/two people 3/4 fuel. Asking 79k
    If you guys know anyone that's interested, let me know. Here's the only pic I have of it right now.

deltarat
    That is a sweet looking ride. You should have no problems selling that at all.

Liquid Courage
    Here's the ad on boattraderonline with more pics...
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/8/79259568.htm

svlperry
    why u selling

H20 Toie
    Since the ad says new never registered maybe they should take the registration # off the boat.

soupersonic
    That must be a fast boat to be only run twice and suck the paint off the skeg like that

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    That must be a fast boat to be only run twice and suck the paint off the skeg like that
    mmmmmmmmm

Ivan Dan
    Since the ad says new never registered maybe they should take the registration # off the boat.
    There are a couple fishy things about this ad like that. I think there is a confusion by the dealer that has it for sale. The owner says the motor had 70 hours on it when it was dropped into the boat but yet the ad says new barely ran and never registered?!?!?!
    :idea: Seems fishy to me.

Liquid Courage
    Easy skeptics! If you are seriously interested in the boat then all your questions can be answered. But just to let you know the boat was listed through a broker. Obviously the boat has been registered. It was not run or registered when first listed with the broker. If you are a serious buyer and have questions you can contact the owner. There is no dissapointments with this boat and any questions you have will be answered straight up. PM me and I'll forward the owners email address to you if you're interested in the boat. There's already been a few people that are interested and have talked to him from the board here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast