Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: B of A sux!!!!!

hoolign
    I have been using them since 1995 and never had a problem.
    That's cause they know you drive a maxima, if you ripped them off on a Saturday, Monday morning the security gaurd could just walk down 4 blocks and tap on your window during your high speed getaway

Angry Inch
    OCTFCU And yes RD sucks too :lightsabe :mix: :boxingguy :mix:

Rev. Williams
    I've known this for years !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I worked for them a while back in the HQ area. We had several meetings to go over how we could NOT deal with non-business account holders. The funds on deposit from individual holders is such a small % of their total that they really could do without you (and woudl like that). The main reason a branch is open to the general public is for lending purposes.
    My best story is when I had a check from my broker for a few thousand, it was written on a B of A account, and the teller was going to charge me a $5 transaction fee to cash it since I don't bank with them. I bitched at them for a bit then said okay, then they told me I should just go to my bank to cash it...(it was too far away and late, so I couldn't) So to get even, when they asked how I would like the money.... I said ALL IN SINGLES !!!! I told her right to her face that if I'm paying $5 for this I wanna make you work!!! It was classic !! I walked out of there with bricks of singles and grinning ear to ear.
    Ya, BofA can blow me !!!

Wet Dream
    Just a quick question. Why would she deposit $1000 in cash if she wanted it back right away?

topless
    Just a quick question. Why would she deposit $1000 in cash if she wanted it back right away?I answered that already.

Wet Dream
    OK. I usually read all posts before responding, but I thought I would jump in with that.

totenhosen
    My best story is when I had a check from my broker for a few thousand, it was written on a B of A account, and the teller was going to charge me a $5 transaction fee to cash it since I don't bank with them. I bitched at them for a bit then said okay, then they told me I should just go to my bank to cash it...(it was too far away and late, so I couldn't) So to get even, when they asked how I would like the money.... I said ALL IN SINGLES !!!! I told her right to her face that if I'm paying $5 for this I wanna make you work!!! It was classic !! I walked out of there with bricks of singles and grinning ear to ear.
    Ya, BofA can blow me !!!
    That is f-ing classic!

R.A.D.man
    I was at a BOA not long ago and a lady had a check to deposit for about $400.00 and asked before doing so how soon the money would be available, this was a Saturday and the teller told her Tuesday which is after the next business day. The funny part was another customer says "if you deposit that, some of it will be available today, I do it all the time," the lady looked at the teller who raised her hands and shoulders effectively saying I am not aware of that and then she decided to make the deposit anyway, walked over to the ATM and had no money available. She then got back in line and made it back to the same teller wondering why she had no money available. The teller looked and first determined that some portion of that money was going to bring her back to a positive balance and the rest would be available Tuesday. Of course she was pissed and demanded her check back so she could go to a check cashing place. That didn't work, the manager got involved and security almost did as well. It was fun to watch, I thought the girl who convinced her to make the deposit was going to get clocked for a little while, the irate customer pretty much split the blame between her and the teller while keeping none for herself. Hey it's not her fault she couldn't pay attention or obviously her bills.

Boatcop
    I guess it depends on the Bank Branch. I've been with BofA here in Parker for years. If I make a deposit in the ATM (checks only, never deposit cash in an ATM), only about $100-$200 of that deposit is available immediately (depending on the size of the deposit)
    If I deposit it at the teller, it's all avaliable immediately.
    Both me and Mrs. BoatCop have direct deposit of our meager paychecks, so that may be a factor. And we also pay no fees. No teller fee. No monthly fee. No per check fee. Nothing, Nada.
    Except, of course if we use a non BofA ATM. The it's 1-2 bucks for the non BofA bank, and $1-$2 for BofA.
    Tip of the week:
    If you need cash, but don't have your own ATM handy, go to a supermarket (Vons, Safeway, Albertson, doesn't matter). Buy a pack of gum, use the ATM card and get cash back. No fees, and your breath will smell minty fresh, too.

topless
    Tip of the week:
    If you need cash, but don't have your own ATM handy, go to a supermarket (Vons, Safeway, Albertson, doesn't matter). Buy a pack of gum, use the ATM card and get cash back. No fees, and your breath will smell minty fresh, too.
    LMAO..........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast