Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey V-drivers

AzMandella
    How many of you will be in Parker this weekend.Would be nice to hook up with some of you.

SPECTRABRENT
    I will be @ Bluewater Friday nite to Monday Morning.
    Brent

dmontzsta
    Mine is still down, we need to hook up soon though.
    We have too much in common, Fords, old flatties and black back to back buckets as of now.

AzMandella
    Mine is still down, we need to hook up soon though.
    We have too much in common, Fords, old flatties and black back to back buckets as of now.
    Hey Dmontzsta you get started on that 514 yet.Let me know when you get up and running.

dmontzsta
    Hey Dmontzsta you get started on that 514 yet.Let me know when you get up and running.
    I am not doing the 514 now. I am doing my floors and re-rigging the entire boat. I am in the process of gathering parts for a 466. Then I will run that until I get sick of it and use my DOVE block to get the most cubes possible.

Beautiful Noise
    I'll be in Parker this weekend BUT I think with the crowd the Boat will be a Trailer Queen,But thats OK I go back down next Thursday again so I will use it then

AzMandella
    I'll be in Parker this weekend BUT I think with the crowd the Boat will be a Trailer Queen,But thats OK I go back down next Thursday again so I will use it then
    Awe comon BN.Just tighten up the kidney belt and put the cavplate all the way down.I've conversed on the boards with you before and would be great to meet you.Where you staying?I'll be at the Castle Rock Shores.I'll probably be the only Mandella out there so I wont be hard to miss.

sgdiv7
    Go below Parker you'll have more fun without all those 30' boats and 3' wakes. But on the other hand women with big boobs are fun to watch while your driving over all those 3' wakes

AzMandella
    Go below Parker you'll have more fun without all those 30' boats and 3' wakes. But on the other hand women with big boobs are fun to watch while your driving over all those 3' wakes
    I was thinking of going down to Big River one of those day's.

Beautiful Noise
    I'll be at the Castle Rock Shores.
    OH GREAT,Here comes trouble :idea: I'm at Castle Rock also I'm in River#52

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast