Thread: The Zipper

Wildchild80
    My theripist tells me it is okay to talk about this now. I have been around a while and I have never seen anything like this. How do you handle the shoking truth of this????
    Mabe Billy B, V-Drive Video or Guru can be of some help
    Tis is serious I saw the ZIPPER and everything blew up
    Help Please

Dave,
    The Zipper is an unknown, untalked about horror. The Zipper has frightened even the bravest of men. Kids are locked up when the Zipper is around. You seemed to feel the wrath of the Zipper in Burley. The only to shake the curse of the Zipper is by Exorcism. Take the 80 boat to church and keep screaming "The Power of Christ Compels You!"

DAVEY B
    My theripist tells me it is okay to talk about this now. I have been around a while and I have never seen anything like this. How do you handle the shoking truth of this????
    Mabe Billy B, V-Drive Video or Guru can be of some help
    Tis is serious I saw the ZIPPER and everything blew up
    Help Please
    Hey Dave
    sorry to here about your bad luck at Burley. I was wondering who would get my luck! :220v: it must be in the name. :crossx: The year i qualified 1st at Burley my weekend went about the same.
    It was great to here Scott qualified #1 and won the shoot out and would have been the one to beat for the weekend sorry :cry:

Wildchild80
    Dave,
    The Zipper is an unknown, untalked about horror. The Zipper has frightened even the bravest of men. Kids are locked up when the Zipper is around. You seemed to feel the wrath of the Zipper in Burley. The only to shake the curse of the Zipper is by Exorcism. Take the 80 boat to church and keep screaming "The Power of Christ Compels You!"
    Great advise guru as soon as I regain normal sight in both eyes I will be on my way. Maybe my nurse will take me

BILLY.B
    Whatever you do seek more "PROFESSIONAL" help. And when you do, contact Jim Bandelian and HUUUUUUUUUUUUD as they have been ZIPPERIZED also and I bet you could get a discount for a group. Ask HUUUUUUd about it and I bet you'll get the reaction that he gives me. One big "%*#K YOU!!!!"......................................C'MO N