Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Find BG a J.O.B

MAINEVENT
    U wanna know something really sad.....I have not even gotten dressed today and it is 4:30!! hahahaha.....ahhh this is the life!!
    Of a unemployed loser LMAO how are we gonna have our afterwork meeting if you dont work :argue:

76ANTHONY
    U wanna know something really sad.....I have not even gotten dressed today and it is 4:30!! hahahaha.....ahhh this is the life!!
    when do you actually get dressed anyway???

riverbound
    Wait till I get home with the trailer.....there is some cleaning there too. So enjoy your rest now

MAINEVENT
    when do you actually get dressed anyway???
    No its she usually gets undressed all the time.............

barbigrl
    Called the roomies...they said you were there...drank all my beer ate all our food and then left the house a mess.
    Ohh about them....I kicked them out!! Shit I needed a place to put all my stuff!!! They were in the way!! :rollside: Can't wait for you to get home honey!!

MAINEVENT
    Ohh about them....I kicked them out!! Shit I needed a place to put all my stuff!!! They were in the way!! :rollside: Can't wait for you to get home honey!!
    I hear Bells ringing :rollside:

barbigrl
    Ohh shut up!!! U hear them in your head after I knock you out!!

riverbound
    Yous best be getting yourself a JOB soon!!! Rent is due on your B-day. I will fax the lease papers to you.

riverbound
    Are you at my bar ringing the shot bell??? That is the ONLY bell I hear. :crossx:

barbigrl
    Yous best be getting yourself a JOB soon!!! Rent is due on your B-day. I will fax the lease papers to you.
    Rent as in sexual favors??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast