Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wa.state 4th

malcolm
    Matt, I was wondering if you had talked some Snohomish river locals into going?

Captain no fun
    Malcolm, I'm going to thrash Friday @ my place. Jeff with the Red Jetster is coming over, and maybe Chris, I don't know. I can get Big Fat, the Midget (red Hondo white deck) Wade, (Purple flames) Jeff, and maybe Chris for a Sat. run. We've got to do some tuning, (Jeff and I) Weather permitting. Actually, I'm down there rain or shine, I've GOT to tune. Dave, who bought Reeses' piece will go, and maybe Craig (Hallet) We can make a day of it on a moment's notice if the sun comes out. If it rains, it's probably just Jeff and I.

malcolm
    I'm always up for a river run, but this weekend sounds pretty wet. If the weather dries up some I'll try to come down.

Captain no fun
    Malcolm, I won't know about parts until around 3:00 today. It's not much fun in the rain, so I wouldn't be too concerned. If I do score on a cackle or two, Jeff and I are going to go tune run. That way we're ready for the up-coming good weather. Chris, I'll buzz you if we get parts, you're welcome to come over and help/ have a couple. We all can't fit on the engine, but there's plenty to do.

malcolm
    Yeah, I know how that goes. Good luck. I'll keep watching the clouds. :notam:

77468sleekcraft
    SOUNDS GOOD

Tahiti350
    I was hoping to get the Tahiti out today for some TNT, but it's raining :frown: . I'm working all weekend, but now planning on going to Alder on Tuesday to run it, and try to figure out the problem withthe secondaries. Turned the carb around like it should have been, and will take a 4 hole spacer and an electric fuel pump. Running out of things to try :messedup: .
    Also, does anyone have the hookup in the Seattle Tacoma area for aluminum stock? I need 4 pieces of 3/4" to 1" flat stock approx. 3" by 4" to replace the current motor mount spacers the previous owner put in (plywood). The plywood has compressed and was letting the motor move around. Have it tightened back up for now, but need to fix it right.

Captain no fun
    I can get the Aluminum. I have to go to Alaska Copper to get it. Give me until early in the week to get it. Matt.

malcolm
    How are you coming along Matt?

Tahiti350
    I can get the Aluminum. I have to go to Alaska Copper to get it. Give me until early in the week to get it. Matt.
    Where are you located? I can go to Northwest Metals adn get it also, but was hoping someone here might have some usable scraps laying around..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast