Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Djdplacecraft

garret
    there are many of you that have meet danny out at the river or at the races. i just have to say that is one talented mofo. he is almost 95% complete with his new boat and it has turned out awesome. I have been there one day and one night out of his and jasons severaldays and nights, but what a determined guy. looking foreward to seeing the completed boat this up coming weekend.

DJD is a chump, and hes gonna get stomped this weekend. :squiggle:

revndave
    What Chris said.

Hustler
    hahahaha look out Danny :hammerhea

djdtpr
    I only hope you grow the sack to come down this weekend to get the little ass hander i got waiting for ya!!!!!!!!!!!
    Garret thanks for the compliments on the boat it is better than i ever even expected it to be.

Hustler
    post some pic's focker!!

cyclone
    i saw it last night and its C-L-E-A-N. Good job danny. If there is going to be a CS VS. DJD lumberjack contest then I'll come on down and make the winner kick rocks.

HBjet
    I only hope you grow the sack to come down this weekend to get the little ass hander i got waiting for ya!!!!!!!!!!!
    Garret thanks for the compliments on the boat it is better than i ever even expected it to be.
    Danny, can't wait to see the boat... but I'm going to put my CL's on CS19... Haven't seen a blown deal pass him at the river yet...
    What are you going to name it? Mr.B?
    HBjet

Hot Rod Hallett
    Danny- Pics Dick? I can't get to the riv this weekend.
    T

Big Proppa
    His shit is bad as for sure - very impressed when he told me he fabricated and rigged the thing himself. great job bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast