Thread: Goodnight friends

FMluvswater
    Thanks for the good company. :smile: I'm gonna go do that thing I dread, lol. :sleeping:
    TTFN!

JustMVG
    Nitey night, am hitting the bed muhsef

FMluvswater
    It's very hard for me to leave when my friends are posting still. :redface: I'm such a child about bedtime. :cry:

FMluvswater
    K bye :squiggle: :sleeping:

LUVNLIFE
    You guys are headed to bed and I'm just starting my day :wink:

lucky
    me to fm - I'm a stickler for bed - up at four - in bed at 938 pm on weekends same think unless ya keep it fun and i'm drinking :devil:

FMluvswater
    me to fm - I'm a stickler for bed - up at four - in bed at 938 pm on weekends same think unless ya keep it fun and i'm drinking :devil:
    Good morning to you then b bud, and goodnight once again from me. :wink:
    I can't imagine having such a regimented sleep/wake routine as you have. I'm such a night owl. I feel best/most alert from 11PM - 7am even beyond 7 if I have to. Sleepiest time of day for me is usually 3PM to 11PM. I figure I should be able to nap right now :sleeping: I'm having brunch at 1 PM with Jacob. :smile:
    K bye :shift:

MagicMtnDan
    Hope you got some sleep. I was up at 5 AM. Some crank yanker was shooting off fireworks

FMluvswater
    Hope you got some sleep. I was up at 5 AM. Some crank yanker was shooting off fireworks
    I did thanks MMD. I was up just before 10 am. Sorry you had inconsiderates to deal with at that ungodly hour. It's one thing to still be up at 5 and another entirely to be rudely awakened from sleep then! Hope you get a better rest tonight. :smile: