Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott Cinco de Mayo

FireSternTube
    I am sick of these Mexican roaches trashing our Flag and Country. What right do illegals have to protest inside our borders. Let's boycott Mexico, quit buying mexican products, no more Mexican vacations, and let's all take a giant pee on their flag. :crossx: :crossx: :skull:

Beer-30
    Put Chromium on their flag!

Big Kahunaa
    better not buy a chevy

FireSternTube
    Let me know how that works out for you.
    Are you Mexican?

NOCTURNAL
    I was disqualified from enlisting. Does that make me a piece of chit if I think the protests suck as well?

HM
    Do I have to give up spanish fly? I was about to give some to a cute little biatch named Channel Rat.

HM
    I never said anybody was a piece of shit. Do you support the original poster calling Mexicans "cockroaches", because I didn't see you saying anything about that.
    I just find a trend on message boards. The people that bitch and moan the loudest are also the people that have never done a god damned thing but take. I served for nine years and I've never taken a thing. Not my GI Bill, not my VA loan, nothing.
    You liar...you took my virginity you cockaroach!!!

orangeriverrat
    Im With shockwave on this..... Dont go to cabo or cancun.. Taco bell or drink tequila ect.... Try it :rollside:

b's sanger
    I never said anybody was a piece of shit. Do you support the original poster calling Mexicans "cockroaches", because I didn't see you saying anything about that.
    I just find a trend on message boards. The people that bitch and moan the loudest are also the people that have never done a god damned thing but take. I served for nine years and I've never taken a thing. Not my GI Bill, not my VA loan, nothing.
    You said it!!! All the illegals throwing a temper tantrom bitching and complaining about how we dont appreciate them, all the while our infrastructure crumbles. It's not a message board trend, it's am entiltlement trend that I have no patience for. Follow the rules, or get the phuck out!!!

bigq
    I am sick of these Mexican roaches trashing our Flag and Country. What right do illegals have to protest inside our borders. Let's boycott Mexico, quit buying mexican products, no more Mexican vacations, and let's all take a giant pee on their flag. :crossx: :crossx: :skull:
    You paint with broad brush grasshopper....
    I am sure their are a few "Mexicans" that are illegal and not "roaches". I will agree any illegals should not have any rights in the USA and should wait in line the correct way, but why blame all the illegals? How about blaming the governments for not upholding the laws and the radical leaders for, well...er being nuts. :rollside:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast