Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Attention

Lake Ape
    Basically all I was trying to say in this thread is that posting a thread like this in this section of the forum directed at all people in a wakeboard boats is bullshit. I probably drive my boat better than 99% of the people out there and know most of the boating laws after a flippin' 36 hour class. As far as being polite it was my dad who just had his foot cut off by a guy in a wakeboard boat following to close behind him skiing so I know what be polite are laws are for. All in all, this goes out to everyone who bitches at me just because of my boat .... GO F$#K OFF!, no one else!

garret
    Enough of your stupid stories the only response i want is from the jackass that felt my place diverter.

mmered8299
    I have one of those big wake noise making machines and there is nothing more than I would like to see is a flat bottom make a pass at 120mph. So I'll idle on by, give a thumbs up, and then I'm off throwing down some tricks and catching air. We can all get along. Just respect each other. BTW whats up with the spark plug wire thing?

garret
    I have one of those big wake noise making machines and there is nothing more than I would like to see is a flat bottom make a pass at 120mph. So I'll idle on by, give a thumbs up, and then I'm off throwing down some tricks and catching air. We can all get along. Just respect each other. BTW whats up with the spark plug wire thing?
    i dont know but discussing my plug wires is least of my worries. that guy must be gay

Lake Ape
    Today when dudes flipped me off and talked s*#t to me I just happend to loose my wakeboard rope infront of the guy. For some reason he didn't make any runs for a couple of hours....I wonder what happened. He sure did spend a lot of time swimming though....Strange huh...

garret
    Today when dudes flipped me off and talked s*#t to me I just happend to loose my wakeboard rope infront of the guy. For some reason he didn't make any runs for a couple of hours....I wonder what happened. He sure did spend a lot of time swimming though....Strange huh...
    You must be a real cool guy! One day i will be as cool as you.

Lake Ape
    You must be a real cool guy! One day i will be as cool as you.
    From your original post I would say you are already much cooler than me. One day I hope to be as cool as you Garret, you rule.

Goodtime$
    you guys are nuts, just relax..some people are idiots, some are smart...inform the lesser intelligent ones on the rights and wrongs of the water. We have been boating on the river for years now, most people just dont know..instead of trying to get tap out warrior on the people, talk to them and share beers and bullshit.
    if you want to start a war in blythe, start one against the jet skiiers..that is why they invented place diverters, not to trim the boat...cheers

Raskal
    if you want to start a war in blythe, start one against the jet skiiers..that is why they invented place diverters, not to trim the boat...cheers[/QUOTE]
    i just went to blythe for the first time this weekend and you are right there are some stupid ass jet ski guys out there .i am know looking in to getting a place diverter as i type this just for that reason

Sherpa
    do they make place diverters for wakeboard boats-? because that would be
    the bomb.
    --Sherpa
    I too think alot, not all, the wakeboard DRIVERS need to learn some rules.
    that said, there's probably ALOT more PWC riders needing driving instructions.
    that also being said, tieing-up more than a few boats together, especialy
    floating IN THE MIDDLE of the river is just not smart.
    but we all do need to get along. the wakeboard boat turning around after
    passing the group was a bad decision. he could have turned prior to coming
    up on the group floating. then again, they shouldn't "hold" the postion of
    dictating who/boat type gets to pass them........
    --Sherpa

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast