Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th street hit squad

djdtpr
    Nice pics jeff thanks for everything this weekend we had a blast.It was pretty cool to take the new boat to the river for the first time ever getting it wet and not have any problems.I must say Tommy called it pretty good speed wise also huh!I guess we are so used to seeing all these boats almost every weekend at the river that we dont even think about it.Pretty cool looking at them though.

Bense468
    So do you have to be blwon to run w/ you guys or what?? Glad you guys had fun and no body got hurt.
    You don't have to be blwon but I would suggest forced induction if you want to keep up
    Speaking on blwon...where is danny. How was that Guac/Ranch/Copenhagen/Beer/Salsa/Cheese/Margarita?
    Oh and a few of us were hurtin in the morning :wink:

djdtpr
    You don't have to be blwon but you do have to be Blown if you want to keep up
    Speaking on blwon...where is danny. How was that Guac/Ranch/Copenhagen/Beer/Salsa/Cheese/Margarita?
    Oh and a few of us were hurtin in the morning :wink:
    Jeff you forgot the cockroach!Damn that thing was big and crunchy.

Bense468
    Jeff you forgot the cockroach!Damn that thing was big and crunchy.
    We found 68 and 70 but where is 69?
    Danny check the signature :

cave
    Bense468 those are some cool pics. Any vids on these that you could post? Is this Intake like in Blythe California? Those are some real nice jets.

djdtpr
    Bense468 those are some cool pics. Any vids on these that you could post? Is this Intake like in Blythe California? Those are some real nice jets.
    A buddy of ours Chris got some vids of most all of the passes we made but not sure if he can get it up on here,and yes this was in Blythe on the north side of the freeway.
    Nice sig Jeff and i believe it was a corn hole!

Hustler
    Danny, Are you making bets again? I hope you at least took some money home this time
    By the way the boat looks great and glad to hear it was trouble free for its first trip.

revndave
    Great Pics.That place looks cool.Lots of HP on the water

djdtpr
    Great Pics.That place looks cool.Lots of HP on the water
    Dave we are thinking about naming it Tom Papp alley since 90% of the rides there have had some of his magic done to them.
    Hustler there were no bets just alot of alchohol and a dare that i wouldnt bite the roaches head of and eat it.The boat ran and rode flawless all weekend and produced a # that i didnt think would happend right off the trailer.I am going to leave it untill the race in september since it is pretty close.

Bense468
    Dave we are thinking about naming it Tom Papp alley since 90% of the rides there have had some of his magic done to them.
    Hustler there were no bets just alot of alchohol and a dare that i wouldnt bite the roaches head of and eat it.The boat ran and rode flawless all weekend and produced a # that i didnt think would happend right off the trailer.I am going to leave it untill the race in september since it is pretty close.
    Reg the boat for Ming as "Hollywood"

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast