Thread: eddie marine question

jetboat
    has anybody ordered on line within the last mounth and had any problems with ther new billing process?

Outnumbered
    has anybody ordered on line within the last mounth and had any problems with ther new billing process?
    Use Rex or Dana. Eddie SUX :crossx:

Brazos River Rat
    I would not use them , :cry: :cry: try Rex Marine. I use Rex for all my marine equipment needs.

OGShocker
    I would NEVER buy from Eddie(who never had an original idea in there focking history) Marine. We support those members of the HBF that support us.
    Rex Marine #1
    Dana Marine #2
    My.02

SummitKarl
    now this is where you gripe belongs...please remove it from the CHARITY DRIVE thread...
    Jetboat, your class all the way posting this in a charity thread

jetboat
    now this is where you gripe belongs...please remove it from the CHARITY DRIVE thread...
    Jetboat, your class all the way posting this in a charity thread
    thanks,did'nt know how well liked eddie marine was.your correct,all the vendors you mentioned have had no trouble.just getting some feed back from around this great country.

sleekcraft78
    They suck a$$. I just went through a big ordeal with them. I purchased a fiberglass scoop and it was way too big for my app. Sent it back and it took them three weeks to credit me back. Bull $hit if you ask me. They take your money in about 20 seconds and then you got to bitch and moan to get it back.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I would NEVER buy from Eddie(who never had an original idea in there focking history) Marine. We support those members of the HBF that support us.
    Rex Marine #1
    Dana Marine #2
    My.02
    Add my $.02 as I agree 100% with OG

jetboat
    Add my $.02 as I agree 100% with OG
    thanks for all the feed back on the mickey mouse club!makes me not feel alone.