Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor guy from Big River...

9er
    Saw this Sunday afternoon. Think the guy is from Big River. Maybe on the boards? I heard someone cut him off. What a way to ruin your weekend...........
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...boatrock2a.jpg

CandyA$$
    OMG
    WTF!
    I sure hope you stopped to help out.

9er
    By the time we got there the AZF&G was on the scene and the guy was cleaning out his stuff.
    Didn't hear what happened to the dipshit that caused it. Or if they found him.

CandyA$$
    damn wonder what kind of damage there was. Hopefully not much.

LAFD
    Looks Like Theres A Nice Chunk Outta The Front Of It. Thats Majorly Sucks That A Really Nice Boat. Hopfully It Wont Cost To Much To Fix And That They Caught The Bastard That Caused It.

CandyA$$
    Looks Like Theres A Nice Chunk Outta The Front Of It. Thats Majorly Sucks That A Really Nice Boat. Hopfully It Wont Cost To Much To Fix And That They Caught The Bastard That Caused It.
    your right I did not look at it that well, maybe

Bense468
    THAT SUCKS... Upside is with it being parked...He can evaluate the situation and Plug up some of the hole before dropping it back into the water to be towed back to ramp. He also has time to get his truck on ramp before doing this. Still sucks.

cole13
    I would be surprised if he got cut off. It looks more like it broke loose at night and ended up on shore. Why would he be so close to shore? Scary though for sure either way.

Bense468
    I would be surprised if he got cut off. It looks more like it broke loose at night and ended up on shore. Why would he be so close to shore? Scary though for sure either way.
    Probably stabbed it to go around the guy headed toward shore got scared and backed out of throttle. Maybe stabbed it one more time to straighten out down river but was already in shore. But anything could have happened.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am pretty sure this is Topock Junkie's old boat :supp:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast