Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: 6th Street lumberyard Showdown

djdtpr
    Is this gonna be a "showdown" ? Or a bench racing session after we sleep till noon?
    Showdown,burndown,falldown maybe not in that order but i believe we will see all three.Just not at 8 am.CS no stinkin hats none zero zip nada just beer beer and beer.They will be served chilled in a can or chilled in a bong however you want them.I am bringing you a few so dont worry i am sure for a beer a run you will drink for free most of the day.

sc7013
    you're all full of s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"right!"

garret
    djd if you want a hat from CS race him and when we get back to camp at 11pm i will disinfect it so you wont get that itis that Cs has (Vaginaitis that is).

klymN
    Hey Tony, I told Brian to call Sparky --- havent seen him in forever . It would be nice to see that thing run for Labor day !!!

[QUOTE=cyclone]chris don't get all worked up. you might have missed the joke. See the post that started this thread below:
    C'MON!
    Mike, did ya see the part where I said i was just tryin to get people fired up? You might have missed that one. There isnt a whole lot of smack talk goin on, just tryin to stir the pot. my bad
    anyways, a few of us will be there early, keep in mind we are trailering from 15 miles up the 95, so a long day of boozin really isnt an option..We'll be running around in the morning then probably bail out back to the pad at water wheel by the time you guys roll outta bed. Im thinking we'll be at the quin sand bar or maybe shell beach for the majority of the weekend.
    See ya then.

I'm going for showdown; providing there's enough H20. 1 Bloody Mary like klymN said and some greasy eggs and I'll be there. Only one Bloody Mary though.
    Dear Lord I pray;
    Please give some water on Saturday!!!!!!!!
    nice tony, see ya then. Lookin forward to it.We'll have some beers on Sun at the Quin sandbar.

Is there a tampooooooon big enough right now. BRAWNY is the only thing that comes to mind. Let me know when you are done making passes so we can party.
    im thinking your boys need the tampons.

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone]chris don't get all worked up. you might have missed the joke. See the post that started this thread below:
    C'MON!
    Mike, did ya see the part where I said i was just tryin to get people fired up? You might have missed that one. There isnt a whole lot of smack talk goin on, just tryin to stir the pot. my bad
    anyways, a few of us will be there early, keep in mind we are trailering from 15 miles up the 95, so a long day of boozin really isnt an option..We'll be running around in the morning then probably bail out back to the pad at water wheel by the time you guys roll outta bed. Im thinking we'll be at the quin sand bar or maybe shell beach for the majority of the weekend.
    See ya then.
    weak. can't believe you're gonna tow down to blythe early and leave early. you're going to miss all the fun.

We'll see how things pan out,seems the motivation is low for the water wheel crew at this point.
    How about the 6th street crew?? You guys wanna come run the upper side on Sunday? Just trailer up 95 and launch at Lost Lake, AHA or Water wheel, there will be plenty of action goin on and all the sandbars are happenin'.
    CS

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425