Thread: Need ROZ replacement

Get415
    So who is taking his place... Anybody got any kinda hook up. I need a Jl 500/1 or maybe 1000/1 if its an offer i can't refuse.
    I'm try to move (2) 12w6's

Jyruiz
    Guess it is going online and finding the best price for now.

Get415
    thats what its lookin like. Damn those things are expensive. And just to be used a couple months of the year, oh well

WET HULL
    pm me, I have a great price for brand new

sigepmock
    Although there will never be a replacement for ROZ, you can try Dave or Dallas at Al& Ed's 909- 481-8411 Let them know you're a ***boater and they'll take care of you.
    They've been getting me my fix since Roz went legit :crossx:
    Chris

Get415
    yes, i should have stated that clearly in my first post. They is no true replacement for ROZ. Thx for the help guys

LAFD
    you can try joel at tweeter. just tell him that roz told you to call him. though he doesnt hook it up quite like roz he will still give you a deal.760-305-6114

h2oski2fast
    Guess it is going online and finding the best price for now.
    Yeah, go online to find them........Then when you have a problem and have to warranty something, just think of the money you saved while you deal with the hassle of getting it remedied. What ever happened to people willing to pay for customer service? Well, I guess customer service went away when consumers decided they only wanted the best price.
    I look at buying things, especially electronics, at local shops and paying a bit more as insurance. If there is a problem it is easily handled.

Jyruiz
    Yeah, go online to find them........Then when you have a problem and have to warranty something, just think of the money you saved while you deal with the hassle of getting it remedied. What ever happened to people willing to pay for customer service? Well, I guess customer service went away when consumers decided they only wanted the best price.
    I look at buying things, especially electronics, at local shops and paying a bit more as insurance. If there is a problem it is easily handled.
    I know what you are saying, that is why I go to the manufacturers website to find who is an authorized etailer and only buy from them, like Cruthfield. I don't have anybody who I trust near my house and the ones I do trust always have to order it, so I just order it myself and save some money on shipping and tax a lot of times. Otherwise, it is my local retailer. If you can recomend somebody close to me, I would not have any problem taking all my business there.

Rubths
    Is there such a thing as a Roz replacement?