Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Infomaniac's New Engine Project

Itsahobby
    I think it is because no ones boat videos quite compare to yours. 1/4 mile video is done in 9-10 seconds. Your videos are like the energizer bunny and right through the rough.
    By the way, I dig you stuff :boxed: And, thanks for the threads, always a interesting read.
    Hobby
    You guys are brutal. I don't see anyone else posting video. :idea:
    Let me see what I can come up with tomorrow evening. The weekly drag boat gathering.

Infomaniac
    Thanks Guys.
    The boat was pretty quick. Not near the top end it had blown injected and a lot more gear.
    Ran it with the GPS and saw 103. Only tried it once. It leaves hard and pulls good. 18 gears and it turned 7,600 RPM. Has a huge prop on it.

steelcomp
    Sounds like you're near your target. Good job. Sure would like to hear (and see) that thing run

GofastRacer
    Thanks Guys.
    The boat was pretty quick. Not near the top end it had blown injected and a lot more gear.
    Ran it with the GPS and saw 103. Only tried it once. It leaves hard and pulls good. 18 gears and it turned 7,600 RPM. Has a huge prop on it.
    Congrats sounds good!. Might want to try trimming the prop down a bit and up the gear so you can burn the prop on take off, it'll leave harder and should give you more top end, especially with a tunnel boat!.. I ran 106 at 7500 with 18 gears in the quarter and that's in a circle boat not a drag boat, I would think a tunnel would be quite a bit faster!..

rrrr
    565 idling (http://moritzmachine.com/565.WMV)
    Yeah baby! Hey Info, have your neighbors ever threatened to burn down your house?
    Used to live near a guy that had a blown alky flattie, whenever he fired it in the driveway his next door neighbor would go postal...... :hammer2:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678