Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New WalMart Marine Battery....and its DEAD...

Wicked Performance Boats
    You're the one that said I didn't know shit, don't try and turn it around on me. Don't play dumb, you know what you said.
    SB, I know exactly what I said. But now you ASSUME I get a great warranty because we have 1400 of Optimas in service. It has nothing to do with that. I was running an Optima batt long before we started to use them at work. But I recommended them to my boss because they stand up great! No acid leakage, no corrosion on terminals. I've been in the Automobile,truck, boat business for 40 years. If I have an opinion, it's because most things I''''''ve learned, I learned from experience or research. I know what I talk about. Budlight

2Driver
    Same old crap from you union people.
    Be nice....and 180 off on your comments.

Tom Brown
    I was hoping for more of a response from my 'cockface' post.

76ANTHONY
    same thing happened to us on our way out of town with the wallmart batteries, we stopped at my work and picked up an interstate none marine battery, works fine and does the job. but most batteries are built the same way with diffenrnt cases. there all batteries, you just need them with a better date than 3 years ago. dont buy batteries that are shelved forever, no good can come out of that. just my .02

boxscore
    coincidentally enough, I purchased two of the exact same grp 24's this weekend in Havi for our trailer. We had to sleep with the slides not extended cuz the batts were toast when we got into town thursday night. I got up 1st thing Friday and went to Walmart. I went to install them in the trailer... and the Interstates I removed must of weighed another 10 lbs each!
    I'll go ahead and operate under the assumption that I'll be replacing the Walmarter's next season. :hammerhea

Wicked Performance Boats
    Most batteries do not have a full charge on them when you buy them. They have a partial dry charge, then before they ship them, they fill them with electroylite fluid. [From the factory of course]. All batteries must be run to recieve a full charge. Budlight

PowellScooter
    walmart sucks :yuk:

locogringo
    Screw all this hatred talk here... :argue: Do what I do, I have three mice (and they are blind) who run in one of those circular cages. When running, this cage mitigates power to a cell block which in turn charges the batteries and starts the boat, plays my stereo and keeps my peace of mind at ease. I have only needed to replace 12 of the mice over the last 3 years. Mice cost are $2.50 per mouse so you do the math!
    i take it noone cares about my method?

Tom Brown
    i take it noone cares about my method?
    The last mice I purchased from Walmart came without cheese. Buyer beware.

locogringo
    TB, you got to at least feed them. Do your part of the equation...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast