Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Pics

LUVNLIFE
    Jen makes dinner when I tell her to, just remember that. No need to make a special trip, I can mail it if you want. Otherwise you are more than welcome to come by for a couple cold ones. I will have the boat out in front on Thurs. :wink:

JetBoatRich
    Jen makes dinner when I tell her to, just remember that. No need to make a special trip, I can mail it if you want. Otherwise you are more than welcome to come by for a couple cold ones. I will have the boat out in front on Thurs. :wink:
    Count me in on Thursday I will be coming through Weestwood that afternoon

Mrs Luvnlife
    Count me in on Thursday
    Couple brewhas in the boat to break er in?!?!?! :wink:
    I will be coming through Weestwood that afternoon
    Just be sure you don't bring anything along from the Westwood area!! :lightsabe

Sane Asylum
    Great pics........I luv your outside patio set up.....I don't think I'd ever want to leave......

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    Our party setter-uppers ........
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...12DSC01423.JPG
    Looks like yall had an AWESOME time!!!! Is that little Brooke from the Pyramid Posse Meet and Greet At Buena Vista? If so She has gotten So big!!!

MrsJetDriver
    Looks like yall had an AWESOME time!!!! Is that little Brooke from the Pyramid Posse Meet and Greet At Buena Vista? If so She has gotten So big!!!
    Hi there Mrs Wally Gator. Yes, that is Brooke. lol....she has gotten so big. How are your little ones doing?? Well the one little one, and the two bigger ones? :wink:

MrsJetDriver
    Jen...Jen...Jen....oh yeah and cale.....great party!!!! (As usual) and great dart practice. BRING IT ON Rich!!! .... oh yeah and cale and scott. :wink: What a great group of peeps. It's always good to see everyone, and meet new people. I guess i'm going to have to buy me a duramax and a big spiffy boat and move my a$$ to Castaic! :wink: So Jen when's the next party? Next weekend? j/k Again.....what a good time!

ACLC
    Jen and Cale, we all had a great time. Tom and Heather had a great time as well. Sorry we showed up so late. We'll have to do it again soon. Thanks again.....

LUVNLIFE
    Jen and Cale, we all had a great time. Tom and Heather had a great time as well. Sorry we showed up so late. We'll have to do it again soon. Thanks again.....
    Hell yea we'll do it again. Glad you guys could make it late or not, I mean damn you had a long drive Def have to get together again and thanks for coming.

LUVNLIFE
    BTW I know there were some other cameras going off so where are the pics?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast