Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Pics

a catered life
    Jen and Cale, we all had a great time. Tom and Heather had a great time as well. Sorry we showed up so late. We'll have to do it again soon. Thanks again.....
    a huge hug and thank you to the host mr and mrs luvnlife......great job and thanks for opening your home up to us. they are truly a class act couple........
    to aclc your never late if the bar is still open
    i must tip my hat to shawn great bartender skills.....yea baby its so cool to see you shake your thang and pour a lil love (sexual thoughts not recommended) :boxed:
    and i must agree the food was awesome but a special thanks to mark/sara who brought the best pot luck item of the night .goose baby yum yum......
    to my two little buddies we gotta do it again but next time wait for me
    i'm glad everyone got home safely and it was a real pleasure to hang with you all :shift:
    ps why am i so dark in the picture...maybe the flash didnt work :idea: :idea:

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    Hi there Mrs Wally Gator. Yes, that is Brooke. lol....she has gotten so big. How are your little ones doing?? Well the one little one, and the two bigger ones? :wink:
    Well Faith is now 2 years old and as big as most 3 year olds. The boys are doing good. They are glad to be out of school for the summer. We have taken the boat out to Elsinore a few times and are impatiently waiting for the Classic Boat Beach Bash in August. Are yall going? If so Maybe we can hang out.

Jetdriver
    a huge hug and thank you to the host mr and mrs luvnlife......great job and thanks for opening your home up to us. they are truly a class act couple........
    to aclc your never late if the bar is still open
    i must tip my hat to shawn great bartender skills.....yea baby its so cool to see you shake your thang and pour a lil love (sexual thoughts not recommended) :boxed:
    and i must agree the food was awesome but a special thanks to mark/sara who brought the best pot luck item of the night .goose baby yum yum......
    to my two little buddies we gotta do it again but next time wait for me
    i'm glad everyone got home safely and it was a real pleasure to hang with you all :shift:
    You know Ill hook a brotha up any day of the week!

Mrs Luvnlife
    So Jen when's the next party? Next weekend? j/k Again.....what a good time!
    :supp: Soon....very soon, but not soon enough!! Thanks again you guys for all your pre-help!!
    Sorry we showed up so late. We'll have to do it again soon
    Late is better than never and next time you can just walk over, then you can stumble home!!
    Thanks for the nice compliments, Willie! And...I'm a bit envious of your nice tan!!!

I never got an invite.
    Whatever!
    I'll take my kiddie pool and bikini clad women elsewhere.

Mrs Luvnlife
    I never got an invite.
    Whatever!
    I'll take my kiddie pool and bikini clad women elsewhere.
    :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    You don't need an invite....you're ALWAYS welcome!!

Jordy
    I never got an invite.
    Me neither. Perhaps it's outboard discrimination. :jawdrop: :hammerhea

Mrs Luvnlife
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I never thought of it THAT way!!!

You may be on to something Jordy. They hate Outboards? I had a my elephant trunk thong and all. Hopefully, they will have another get together soon so us smoky whacker folk can party with them

JetBoatRich
    If you still have your jetboat they would have let you in

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast