Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: OB.Eddie has been ripping Kims ass.

hoolign
    It would take the tongue of a hanson to lick that fat smelly ass!!Sorry MEE"Z Tongue iz in me mouth FAGGOTT!!! HEE HAWW FUR DA GIRRAFE TONGUE :sleeping:
    Oh Eddie..you dont have to be embarrased..you give a pretty good rim job ..but thats to be expected from a professional ass licker..at least this hobby of yours is better than when the weekend pass expires and your back in the bin smearing shit on the walls screaming " PUDDING PUDDING ..I LOVE PUDDING"

dmontzsta
    Kim, funny how I shredded you for 3 months now all of the sudden "you win".
    I am done with you also, your shit is all the same...HARD TO UNDERSTAND! :2purples:

HOSS
    Be Careful;l Kimmie I am still twirling you by that Dil Dough Hangin Out Yo ASS!! Hee Haww
    Who the phuc is this guy? :hammerhea
    One Ball Eddie,,,you are a funny mutha phuca.

O.B eddie
    Hos you keep me laughing on a continual basis!! HEE HAWW FUR DA COUNTRY FOLKS

Jrocket
    heh, not really you are just siding with the typical gay boys. I dont see the humor in the shit that doesnt make sense.
    It makes perfect sense,for the most part you have popped in a funny here and there,but some of these guys are clown'n you left and right everyday in here.The best part is that you say it doesnt bother you but yet you still come back for more and cant let it go...so it obviously bothers you alot,plus you post more in here than anywhere else. LOL
    And yes I will side with the typical gay boys,nothing worse than telling your buddys a typical gay guy just beat my ass.Im a lover not a fighter,spread peace and try to love more......LMAO

Kim Hanson
    Kim, funny how I shredded you for 3 months now all of the sudden "you win".
    I am done with you also, your shit is all the same...HARD TO UNDERSTAND! :2purples:
    You shredded me eh...bbbbwbwbwbhaahhahaaaaaa, if you say so RiceBoy.....( . )( . ).........

One Eyed Jack
    See I like Kim in that way, you can say what you want about us but it does not bother me.
    There is no more humor left in this place, so go back under the deck cyclops.
    owned like a chinese immigrant in a san francisco bath house
    chinese chicken fried rice
    boy
    cyclops
    youd look funny with a slit tattooed on the top of your head

hoolign
    boy
    or...OWNED like a maxima at at Nissan days..

dmontzsta
    boy
    cyclops
    youd look funny with a slit tattooed on the top of your head
    Alright...well that made alot of sense. Were you trying to be funny? or re-living an experience of some sort?
    hooligan, that doesnt make sense either.

lucky
    I dont know..My 63 acadian rag, the 02 T/A WS6, the Grand Prix GTP, The D-max, The grocerie car is a intrepid ( well that one dont really count) or the 71 vette rag thats commin up from Vancouver next month..I think those are real enough Funny how a Maxima is a real car
    i was trying to rember the names of the 63 chevy 2 canadian style -- sweet

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718