Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: OB.Eddie has been ripping Kims ass.

dmontzsta
    But Kim likes it.
    Keep up the good work Eddie, cause it will only last so long. Unfortunately Kim is too far gone in the head. So no matter what you say, it does not sink in and he keeps coming back for more, just like a stray animal once you feed it. Pretty soon it will get so tiring, you will just think to yourself how big of a waste it is. :coffeycup

HOSS
    NO MEENS NO-------------fag :hammer2:

dmontzsta
    Is that what everyone tells you, when you ask to stick the cactus in their ass?

HOSS
    You`re a fag bro. You need to make a thread to point to another thread because Kim smokes your ass? What a phucin` fag.
    NO MEENS NO

dmontzsta
    ha, If anyone is a fag it is you, I have never ONCE come close to ****ing with another mans ass, the fact that you even "play" like that makes you questionable. Kim might own your ass and you would let him, since you seem to love him so much.

HOSS
    Not at all. But a man (so you say) that can`t hold his own in bench racers needs to get the PHUC OUT!
    NO STILL MEENS NO :lightsabe

O.B eddie
    HA HA HA Well at least the ugly bastard's post's are down to one line!!! And I am quite sure the homo barrage, and photo chop are in the works, But let's face it if you looked like Kim Unhandson you would stay in the house drinking and posting as well!!!!!!! Hee Haww :boxed:

lucky
    eddie and kimmie sitting in a tree - k i ss ss ing - first cums .... ahhh never mind - :yuk:
    kim daughters are hot !!!! and legal

dmontzsta
    Not at all. But a man (so you say) that can`t hold his own in bench racers needs to get the PHUC OUT!
    NO STILL MEENS NO :lightsabe
    I can handle my own you phat fuk, I was running this bitch months before you smelt Kims ass from the distance and waddled in.

HOSS
    NO MEENS NO----fag

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast