Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AL&Ed's in T.O.

MAINEVENT
    So i go down to get my clarion touch screen on and the guy set me up for an appt Cool, gave me a price and approx time window for it to be done...
    I show up sat morning drop it off the guy give's me a different price so i said fock it its only 40 bucks whatever i said give me a call as soon as its done and i will shoot down here to pick it up NOW the fun part the first guys told me it would be done around 3ish Cool i had plans at around 5 so it works out fine now this guy told me 7 and he said MAYBE i said ???What??? he said we have left over work from yesterday so i might not have time today SO i said what the fock is the point of me making an appt (catch this ) he said so this way we can at least get started today :hammerhea i talked to the manager (a total dick) he said he would have it done by 5 so i said cool 5 o'clock rolls by and no call so i get a ride down to the shop my car was parked out in the parking lot i asked the installer is it done, he said yeah i finished around 1 :argue: but he could'nt hook up my sirius module cause it was missing a power cord....Long Story short he was NOT gonna hand me the car till monday without even checking with me if it was OK what a dick
    SO I SAY "F" Al & Ed's in TO for their Customer Service

mbrown2
    Next time use Audio Concepts in Simi...those guys are pretty up front when it comes to price and timing.

MAINEVENT
    Next time use Audio Concepts in Simi...those guys are pretty up front when it comes to price and timing.
    I will definately consider them for my amps and speakers

riverbound
    You should call the corporate office and have this resolved. The corporate office is very well known for taking care of a customer and making things right.
    Sorry to hear your problems with them. I have heard many complaints about that location. NOT ALL AL&Eds run their shops that way.

MOBrien
    I grew up in Westlake 15+/- yrs ago......Al & Ed's in TO was the same way back then. How the hell do people stay in business that provide such shitty service? :yuk: Then again, I think that paricular location has changed ownership many times.
    definitely call their corporate HQ and give 'em hell to get some resolve.

SFV2RVR
    My name is Max and I am the store manager at Al & Ed's Autosound in Thousand Oaks. I am more than willing to answer any and all questions regarding this issue because I dealt with this customer directly.
    We were very up front with this gentleman as far as scheduling and costs. He brought in his own equipment that was used. It was missing a power cable for his satellite receiver. That did not seem to be a problem to him. I offered to order it in so that we could install it at a later date.
    We did call him when it was done(on the 5pm scheduled time), and basically did everything we promised from the beginning.
    So if anybody has any issues,questions,comments,or just plain wants to know about our company please call me at 805.379.3325.

riverbound
    My name is Max and I am the store manager at Al & Ed's Autosound in Thousand Oaks. I am more than willing to answer any and all questions regarding this issue because I dealt with this customer directly.
    We were very up front with this gentleman as far as scheduling and costs. He brought in his own equipment that was used. It was missing a power cable for his satellite receiver. That did not seem to be a problem to him. I offered to order it in so that we could install it at a later date.
    We did call him when it was done(on the 5pm scheduled time), and basically did everything we promised from the beginning.
    So if anybody has any issues,questions,comments,or just plain wants to know about our company please call me at 805.379.3325.
    Hey at least he had the balls to come on here and try to resolve the situation. There are always 3 sides to every story. 1side the other side and the trudth :rollside:

BoatFloating
    Hey at least he had the balls to come on here and try to resolve the situation. There are always 3 sides to every story. 1side the other side and the trudth :rollside:
    This should get good.... :hammer2:

boxscore
    This is kinda like that Dustin-Dust-Up.
    Isn't it great to hash out issues on an internet ?forum? :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

lucky
    So i go down to get my clarion touch screen on and the guy set me up for an appt Cool, gave me a price and approx time window for it to be done...
    I show up sat morning drop it off the guy give's me a different price so i said fock it its only 40 bucks whatever i said give me a call as soon as its done and i will shoot down here to pick it up NOW the fun part the first guys told me it would be done around 3ish Cool i had plans at around 5 so it works out fine now this guy told me 7 and he said MAYBE i said ???What??? he said we have left over work from yesterday so i might not have time today SO i said what the fock is the point of me making an appt (catch this ) he said so this way we can at least get started today :hammerhea i talked to the manager (a total dick) he said he would have it done by 5 so i said cool 5 o'clock rolls by and no call so i get a ride down to the shop my car was parked out in the parking lot i asked the installer is it done, he said yeah i finished around 1 :argue: but he could'nt hook up my sirius module cause it was missing a power cord....Long Story short he was NOT gonna hand me the car till monday without even checking with me if it was OK what a dick
    SO I SAY "F" Al & Ed's in TO for their Customer Service
    i think they just want to inconvience you , so your wife can pick it up - lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast