Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: River Rats 2 update....

BILLY.B
    Thanks SC. Won't be doing any modeling in the near future...kinda got my wife upset. What Chief. Is she affraid one of these divorced hotties on the boards will steal you away???. No worries for Linda Lou. That's why she married down!!!!

BILLY.B
    Saw it this weekend with Quick Jet and Nuthin...gotta say, Jer...you did an awsome job. I think we watched it, what, three times?? :sqeyes:
    Kimmi even got an honorable mention. LOL!!! I think my favorite part is watching Billy B's lake boat rip off that 141mph pass.
    Great way to bring in the new year...watchin RRII, and going to CFW for the first time.
    What could be better.
    Hey RCL...this Santa thing is just unfortunate. They say time heals all. :cry:Hey steelcomp...I had 3 phone calls yesterday saying how nice your boat ran at CFW. Congrats. And not even a tunnel. Impressive!!!!

Hey steelcomp...I had 3 phone calls yesterday saying how nice your boat ran at CFW. Congrats. And not even a tunnel. Impressive!!!!
    Dude, exactly how many useless phone calls do you get a day? How do you do it?

olbiezer
    billie never answers the phone when i call..whats that saying about my importance ??? lol

BILLY.B
    Dude, exactly how many useless phone calls do you get a day? How do you do it?That's really funny Kato. I wonder the same thing about you......I guess were 2 of a kind!!!!

That's really funny Kato. I wonder the same thing about you......I guess were 2 of a kind!!!!
    You may have a point there.

Rattle Can Lou
    Both you ass clowns waste allot of my time on the phone. Whenever I pick it up all I hear is laughter...funny shiat.I wonder what's going to happen as Janice gets deeper into regulating your time Chief. Prolly won't ever hear from Billy Bling anymore. What da ya say Kato??? No more Billy. "NICE"........"RIGHT"

I did hear that Janice got a new set of earrings for Xmas. And Billy is minus a set of nuts.

BIGCHRIS
    I did hear that Janice got a new set of earrings for Xmas. And Billy is minus a set of nuts.
    You guys are hitting bellow the belt this morning,dont worry about hitting lou down there cause theres nothing to HIT :sqeyes:

dossangers
    ''ouch''Chief you gonna take that??? git him with an UPPERCUT to the CHIN!! then close it with a RIGHT!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: