Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasent

cdog
    The wife and I are heading out to Phoenix on next friday to do a little clubbin in scottsdale and some boating in the day time. Anyone want to meet up? What's there to see and look out for on pleasent?

KACHINA KEN
    The wife and I are heading out to Phoenix on next friday to do a little clubbin in scottsdale and some boating in the day time. Anyone want to meet up? What's there to see and look out for on pleasent?
    We will be gone to Vegas, hit Next or Myst or if you want it a lil more 30'ish hit Barcelona and the Kierland clubs and bars. Have fun.

cdog
    We will be gone to Vegas, hit Next or Myst or if you want it a lil more 30'ish hit Barcelona and the Kierland clubs and bars. Have fun.
    How about the lake? Is pleasent the best one to go to? I've been to bartelet with my schiada. I was thinking of one of the smaller lakes on Friday and Pleasent on Sat.

v-drive
    I just got back from Az. We went to Saguaro and Canyon and cannot say enough good things about them. Canyon has more beaches but like someone on the boards said it does fill up fast. If you go on a Friday you shouldn't have any problem. I will spend more time in Az next summer.
    :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive

cdog
    I just got back from Az. We went to Saguaro and Canyon and cannot say enough good things about them. Canyon has more beaches but like someone on the boards said it does fill up fast. If you go on a Friday you shouldn't have any problem. I will spend more time in Az next summer.
    :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive
    Sweet. I knew you'd like it. We were posting back and fourth last week on this subject. Is there a road to Canyon Lake and a decent launch? My friends from Tucson use some dirt road to get there, my Sub is a 2 wheel drive so I need a good launch with concrete.

TANGO424
    Sweet. I knew you'd like it. We were posting back and fourth last week on this subject. Is there a road to Canyon Lake and a decent launch? My friends from Tucson use some dirt road to get there, my Sub is a 2 wheel drive so I need a good launch with concrete.
    Roosevelt and Apache are also excellent
    Apache 17mi long
    Roosevelt ??? not sure they raised the level of the dam now its bigger than before was approx 24mi long these are above canyon and saghuaro bet way in to roosevelt and apache is thru globe

BigDogIvan
    Road to Canyon is paved but rather slow going in a few places due to several curves. lauching is good. Just above canyon is Apache that is all dirt to get to and realy don't want to take anything larger that 21ft on or if your not familer with the road. Above that is Roosevelt that is a good. Depending on where you are you can go through Globe or Beeline hwy towards Payson and turn off towrds Pumkin Center. All those are paved.
    BD

v-drive
    We didn't like it ,we loved it there.Southern California has nothing like this to offer. I went up the 60 to apache junction (Idaho Rd) and then over to Hwy 88. The road is slow in some areas but the desert scenery is beautiful so it didn't bother any of us to much. There are 2 ramps one large (very nice) but there is alot of current. there is a small one above that and I think it's called laguna. I launched there and my family took the truck and trailer to the beach . I hope you have as much fun as we did..Later... :coffeycup v-drive

Craig
    Let us know, we're trying to get some folks together and go to Pleasant Saturday. The lake is up, so there's lot's of room to run. Not as much as Roosevelt, but enough to have fun
    Craig

cdog
    Let us know, we're trying to get some folks together and go to Pleasant Saturday. The lake is up, so there's lot's of room to run. Not as much as Roosevelt, but enough to have fun
    Craig
    We will be there for sure. Look for us, red, white and blue 29 shockwave. I suspect we'll have the bimini up, it's blue also. Hope to see you out there. Are there any sandbars or coves that people party in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast