Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Service in Boulder City, Nv.

laveydayz
    Can anyone recommend someone in Boulder for basic maintainence (496ho)? Would like someone who will pull the boat out of storage and put it back. Have heard Les @Les's marine is good and very metic. Any help would be great?

dicudmore
    some of the guys on LVHB seem to like All Seasons in BC.
    All of my service when my boat was in LV was done by Offshore in Henderson

laveydayz
    Thanks Dicudmore, I went by there over the 4th and they were still closed from the "tornado" that ripped their roof off!!! It would be a big help for me to find someone who will retrieve the boat from storage. We usually do not have time when we are there.

dicudmore
    Thanks Dicudmore, I went by there over the 4th and they were still closed from the "tornado" that ripped their roof off!!! It would be a big help for me to find someone who will retrieve the boat from storage. We usually do not have time when we are there.
    Good point... It is a drive from here :hammer2:

KROOZIN
    Dunsmore Marine in Boulder has picked mine up and done excellent service work. They've been in business many years, and the owner Billy, builds some wicked turbo motors too. 702/293-1929

OutCole'd
    Dunsmore Marine in Boulder has picked mine up and done excellent service work. They've been in business many years, and the owner Billy, builds some wicked turbo motors too. 702/293-1929
    2nd this. That is who I have used and more than happy with their service.

Magic34
    We always used Dunsmore. Seemed to be good to us.

dirty old man
    If All Seasons is still closed, Dunsmore is second best, but they are so busy its hard to get in...

All Seasons Marine (702-293-4499) will pick your boat up as long as it is in BC, they are open, just dropped my boat off 1 hour ago. These guys are true professionals, just ask for Mike or Pat and they will get you handled!

Just got off the phone with Pat at ASM, says he will have me back in the H20 by Fri. A.M.! These guys absolutely ROCK! :rollside: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...7-19-05027.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...7-19-05029.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast