Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best place to stay in lake havasu for the money

Kiddunot
    Does anyone have any good ideas of where to stay in havasu for the money. Hopefully somewhere that is boat friendly and you dont have to worry about theft or damage to the boat?????

burtandnancy
    Yes, the place where they make giant ice blocks

lucky
    rd place lol

Water Romper
    Yeah...it's called Lake Tahoe.
    (sorry, Havasu goin down the toilet during the summer months)

pixilatedpussy
    Does anyone have any good ideas of where to stay in havasu for the money. Hopefully somewhere that is boat friendly and you dont have to worry about theft or damage to the boat?????
    Just come to Avi with us dam it!

Kiddunot
    cant do that this time around, i left our boat in havasu last weekend. so i have to go pick it up this weekend.......I think the avi is alright, but i cant stand the food....yuck.....plus if you want to go do something fun you have to take a taxi or drive to laughlin and that sucks too.....i will just wait for the house to finish and then i will have a place to stay. j/k by the way how do i get there??????????? your house will make a perfect bachlor pad for my bacholor party......hehehehe

pixilatedpussy
    cant do that this time around, i left our boat in havasu last weekend. so i have to go pick it up this weekend.......I think the avi is alright, but i cant stand the food....yuck.....plus if you want to go do something fun you have to take a taxi or drive to laughlin and that sucks too.....i will just wait for the house to finish and then i will have a place to stay. j/k by the way how do i get there??????????? your house will make a perfect bachlor pad for my bacholor party......hehehehe
    Bachelor party! Uh...Bite me! Hee Hee! But if ya need a girl to jump outta a cake..Im your girl! Wait a minute..that wouldn't be very fun for my husband.... :jawdrop: Just check out Bellababes bday pics I posted...and you may find some crazy girls willing to help!
    As for the food at Avi, the onlt place we like is Moonshadow. We usually go to the Mexican restaurant across river. Hmm... There is a nice Howard Johnson in Havi..we liked it. Also the Island Inn is ok..for a cheapy place!

2Driver
    A nice boat that is safe in the parking lot at a Havasu Hotel for a reasonable price? hmmmmmmmmm
    I think your post may be about 15-20 years to late :cry:

uncle larry
    Queens Bay Resort
    866-821-3636
    condo's.. gated
    good price
    www.lakehavasuresorts.com

2Driver
    Queens Bay Resort
    866-821-3636
    condo's.. gated
    good price
    www.lakehavasuresorts.com
    That's good to know because scumbags can't get around gates
    Hey, Does Connie still have her place at moonridge II?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast