Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prop question

ColeTR2
    Then again i think i might try to find me a runner bottom,my friend let me drive his again today 105mph and its like sitting in your lazy boy at home
    Start saving money for that runner bottom with a big motor! I think you’re hooked!! And you can’t go back!!
    Tr2 i run it 2 times and it was hoping around that i never looked down to see
    LOL sounds like you had your hands full!! put some 12's in it with the 11.5 x 15 I think will be your best compo.

BIGCHRIS
    Yes it took me alot more time to get it setled down than usual the boat runs good but my best friend has 2 hondos 5/8 runners and i drive then pretty well any time i want.One is a bbc 509 the other a bbf 512 and they role trust me when your T1 was for sale i was drooling ,just so far away,but i am looking

EXTREMEBOATS
    Chris
    We have a BEAUTIFUL BLACK Cole TR-2 we would be proud to put you in. Any way you want it. You saw it it in Augusta didn't you? Mike says to tell ya he's sorry we didn't have more time but the weather kinda made things hectic. Give us a shout for detaild on your new boat.
    Kristina

BIGCHRIS
    Chris
    We have a BEAUTIFUL BLACK Cole TR-2 we would be proud to put you in. Any way you want it. You saw it it in Augusta didn't you? Mike says to tell ya he's sorry we didn't have more time but the weather kinda made things hectic. Give us a shout for detaild on your new boat.
    Kristina
    If i decide to eventually go for something new i will def give you a call .The TR 2 u guys have are awesome

olbiezer
    big criss talk to jj (beaverfab) he is great guy to discuss gears with. he has them all whatever u need. and knows his stuff.......

"Cup lifts the tail" Note to self; write that down, after 36 years of doing this I never knew that to be a true fact. I always thought that 'flat tails' and 'less rake' lifted the tail. What the **** do I know?
    just think, you could have won another 36 world titles.

"Cup lifts the tail" Note to self; write that down, after 36 years of doing this I never knew that to be a true fact. I always thought that 'flat tails' and 'less rake' lifted the tail. What the **** do I know?
    Dang, BKB. You MUST have so much business that you're constantly beating guys off with a stick.
    Otherwise, why come in every time and make an ass of yourself.
    Why not just say, "hey TR-2, you're mistaken.....actually, cup does ____"
    Why all the hate?

bigkatboat
    "Mike", no hate! I just don't understand why guys who don't know, offer BS. I love the boats, and tolerate the owners. What do you mean "everytime", I have been away for three days, and I just came on here. Bye the way, I do have way too much to do these days, but I could have said.... "You F^%$ing Jac&^SS, you are totally wrong on the prop deal! I didn't, did I? I was calm, and spoke of how I NEEDED TO UP DATE MY INFO! (I'm ready to learn) How was I an ASS? Because I understand how props work? If YOU want to 'overlook the truth' and make this site a "politicaly correct" ass kissing area, OK. I on the other hand, want to promote the TRUTH! I am more concerned with 'boat driver safety' than my own image here. You can 'hate me' all you want, but I only pray for 'hot boater safety', and not for my impression on you. It's only 33 and you must be 'stalking me', get a life. After all of this 'chit- chat' the thread has gone on to gears, "SS Mike" I got your point, agree with all of the "locals" or get 'pointed out' for having a brain. Thank you for telling me what I am doing wrong on YOUR site.

smalls
    DANG!

EXTREMEBOATS
    Dam "G" you wernt that "calm" with me... :2purples: But im glad to see your keeping your cool... :hammerhea Just funnin with ya...
    Mike

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast