Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: top 13 excuses for gettin' sawed off

Squirtin Thunder
    Oh! do tell Jim! your not gettin off that easy there buddy!lol
    weekend boating
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good and Bad !!!
    Saturday, went to Lake Mohave to test the set up. Cruised around, enjoyed, rough water, it sucked. Went to gasoline alley, met up with Dilligaf, stayed for about one minute, as we were leaving the 15 women in his boat wanted to see some tail, so I showed them some tail. Followed him toward Davis Dam, he kind of got away from us because of the rough water. He was still in my eyesight when a Wakeboard boat crossed within ten feet of the bow, had to slow and we got swallowed by a big mother ****ing wave. The water killed the engine, we had about one foot of water in the boat and engine is hydrolocked. Bilge pumps working great and we started paddling, luckily some guys in a 23ft Eliminator "V" saw the splash and came from 1/2 mile away to help, they towed us in to Katherine's and we got the boat loaded on the trailer, everything went smooth. Got home pulled the plugs, pumped all water out of engine, put in new plugs, fired right up. Took it out on Sunday with Roostwear and ran some GPS runs. First run was 73.7, made a small, minute 1-2 degree retard and ran 75.1 mph @ 5000 rpm !!! I feel that once I am done making adjustments today on the carb, I should pick up atleast 2 more.

djdtpr
    freakin homos
    Does it make you feel better knowing that we were thinking of you the whole time?

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    best excuse of all time.......well its only a jet,what do you expect...

djdtpr
    best excuse of all time.......well its only a jet,what do you expect...
    I love it when a v-drive guy says that after having his a#s handed to him on a plater.Its not our fault they leave so much harder. :supp:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920