Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals '05

dmontzsta
    K boats at the river....middle of summer on a weekend and right smack in the middle of a classic boat bash? D! set down the crack pipe!!!
    But I'll see ya there. Leaving thursday morning.
    See ya next time Ross, hope it goes well.
    Jerry
    yeah, that is a little crazy...Maybe we could clear the river out! I will see you up there, I will be there Friday around noonish.

BILLY.B
    Next, Wayne, I am still hopeful, however it is diminishing with each passing day that John Hart and his group of K's can attend Long Beach. John and I have been working hard with insurance (both APBA and IHBA) to make this "dual" sanction a reality. Stay tuned on that one.
    Ross Wallach, SCSC I know that Long Beach has alot heritage, BUT what would make Jr Hart come out of retirement seeing as there is no money pay out and that was his driving force to get the K's back out there with IHBA. It would be great to see the K's back at Long Beach, to bad "POLITICS" always seem to raise it's ugly head and ruin things.
    Hey Wayne you better calm down Bro. Remember your an NKRA guy and we guys don't have the balls to run with the real K's. Only quoting a certain K racer on the IHBA circuit, or should I say "use to be racing" . I think you can figure out who this is. :idea: :boxingguy

the real k-boat king
    I know that Long Beach has alot heritage, BUT what would make Jr Hart come out of retirement seeing as there is no money pay out and that was his driving force to get the K's back out there with IHBA. It would be great to see the K's back at Long Beach, to bad "POLITICS" always seem to raise it's ugly head and ruin things.
    Hey Wayne you better calm down Bro. Remember your an NKRA guy and we guys don't have the balls to run with the real K's. Only quoting a certain K racer on the IHBA circuit, or should I say "use to be racing" . I think you can figure out who this is. :idea: :boxingguysure am glad i'am a nkra guy. :burningm:

the real k-boat king
    Don't listen to the naysayers Ross, you've done more to advance this sport than anyone else, even if you've stumbled now and again. I spoke with everal SS owners in Burley that said they would not go to Texas because of Long Beach. Looks like all classes should be full.i don't know who you talked to but all the ss-ers at burley are going to texas, the ssra has a great thing going, and they have many promoters wanting to pay for our show.

MAXIMUS
    Ross I must say that with out you & your efforts , this whole sanction would be doomed. Thank you for a thankless job & we will see you at Long Beach! As far as those who won't be attending well... Bye!
    Ben Marrone/Paul Grichar
    GN 305

MAXIMUS
    i don't know who you talked to but all the ss-ers at burley are going to texas, the ssra has a great thing going, and they have many promoters wanting to pay for our show.
    So I guess you won't be there???

uclahater
    Ross I must say that with out you & your efforts , this whole sanction would be doomed. Thank you for a thankless job & we will see you at Long Beach! As far as those who won't be attending well... Bye!
    Ben Marrone/Paul Grichar
    GN 305
    Are you going to take her over 60 this time :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
    Are you going to take her over 60 this time :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Only if we have too! :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Only if we have too! :idea:
    60 should be sufficient to represent "last place"..... again! (in my best dice clay voice) OHHHHH!!!! bada bing!!
    ...the shore hecklers

dossangers
    I know that Long Beach has alot heritage, BUT what would make Jr Hart come out of retirement seeing as there is no money pay out and that was his driving force to get the K's back out there with IHBA. It would be great to see the K's back at Long Beach, to bad "POLITICS" always seem to raise it's ugly head and ruin things.
    Hey Wayne you better calm down Bro. Remember your an NKRA guy and we guys don't have the balls to run with the real K's. Only quoting a certain K racer on the IHBA circuit, or should I say "use to be racing" . I think you can figure out who this is. :idea: :boxingguy
    Some day when i grow ill push the Right pedal DOWN until then im content on just having a SHINEY BOAT! with a K on the side

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast