Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $100,000.00 Rhino!

Racer277
    Sounds like a 1/3 scale Trophy Truck. 1/3 the engine (I hope), and 1/3 the cost... :notam:

riverroyal
    being done this very minute,roll cage this afternoon and tommorrow,I should have some pics tonite maybe,Im stopping by the guys shop at about 3...JOhhny airtime,Im outta time,I really wanted you to do the work,I cant wait,your busy so thats good for you.Im trying to get this thing to havasu on our next trip in 2 weeks,still need seats recovered,cage painted,blah blah

JB in so cal
    being done this very minute,roll cage this afternoon and tommorrow,I should have some pics tonite maybe,Im stopping by the guys shop at about 3...JOhhny airtime,Im outta time,I really wanted you to do the work,I cant wait,your busy so thats good for you.Im trying to get this thing to havasu on our next trip in 2 weeks,still need seats recovered,cage painted,blah blah
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, realllllllly? :boxed:

riverroyal
    or 3,whatever,next time we go Id like to take it,it should be done.We can go out of BML and hit some jeep trails

JB in so cal
    they probably have a rule about that. Just don't let Barbara see you in that; she'll fall in love - :skull:

riverroyal
    i will call you later today,i feel like crap,only wednesday,should be ok by the weekend i think.,,maybe some of my realitives will puke while riding in it!

JB in so cal
    i will call you later today,i feel like crap,only wednesday,should be ok by the weekend i think.,,maybe some of my realitives will puke while riding in it!
    Maybe you can launch Conquests with it

riverroyal
    not the kinda weekend i live for,,,,

Rev. Williams
    Just got off the phone with A friend/owner of Alba Yamaha up in Poway. He is working with Andy Granatelli (sp?) son of the famous race car driver. He currently HAS BUILT a total one-off Rhino with complete chromolly frame/cage/syspension (he said he has OVER $100,000.00 invested this far in one car :2purples: ) in hopes of getting score to put a new class together for next years Baja 1000, IF they get atleast three entries they will be able to run them. He has a complete line of accessories that will be off the shelf for these rhinos, A-arms, shocks, cooler racks, seats, ECT. I'll be getting some pics soon and I'll post em up when I do. 100k for a Rhino.........crazy!
    Pics Pics Pics !!!
    I was friends with Andy years ago when he had a shop a few doors down from where Cole Boats was in Chatsworth. We did a bunch of work on my Corvette back then and he was always tinkering with the go-carts. He'd talked about going bigger soon..... I guess he's gone and done it !!! I'd love to see this truck !!!

XtrmWakeborder
    $100,000 Rhino...can you say idiot...
    Exactly...i could buy a sweet rail for that! 90k on add ons? thats crazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12