Thread: Going for a ride.

crf311
    Well the sunkist is almost all done, I'm just waiting on the interior to get finished, so me and my son are going out for a break in ride. I put in one of the old seats to sit on, but there is no way it's staying in the boat. The boat is already hooked up to the truck waiting for 5:00. I have taked it out for a couple of 5 -10 min. runs from the dock but nothing to far. So if you don't hear from me by 10:00 call my wife. LOL . Once I get the interior in I'm going to post some pics of the complete restoration from dec. till now. It's come a loooooooooong way. Anyway you people have a good afternoon.

BadBahner
    Well the sunkist is almost all done, I'm just waiting on the interior to get finished, so me and my son are going out for a break in ride. I put in one of the old seats to sit on, but there is no way it's staying in the boat. The boat is already hooked up to the truck waiting for 5:00. I have taked it out for a couple of 5 -10 min. runs from the dock but nothing to far. So if you don't hear from me by 10:00 call my wife. LOL . Once I get the interior in I'm going to post some pics of the complete restoration from dec. till now. It's come a loooooooooong way. Anyway you people have a good afternoon.
    Cant wait to see the pics.
    Eric

Slacker
    Good luck and cant wait to see the pics..

crf311
    Well I made it back to the dock, but not under my own power. We were cruising along at 3500 rpm when pow pow pow and motor killed. Got it started again but it was back fireing pretty bad. Shut it down and got a tow in. I guess I will pull the valve covers off later to see the damage.

Slacker
    Sorry to hear about that, at least you made it back. Sounds like when i took my sunkist out for the first time, Had to get towed back in. Lucky it was just a small insight on my end( Fuel issue).

AZKC
    Sucks...........This seems to be some kind of plauge

I think a whole bunch of us can relate to what your'e going through.
    Don't worry, you'll figure it out.
    Rely on the folks on this board. Ton of smarts here.
    Good luck