Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sex Offender Websites

Boozer
    What's the deal with the sex offender websites?
    Personally I am all for making sex offenders publicly known. People have a right to know that they are living near sex offenders, who the sex offenders are, and what they look like. However, I also feel that people should be aware of what the sex crime the person has been convicted of is.
    If my next door neighbor is a registered sex offender because he got caught showing his weiner at Havasu I don't think he deserves the same label as the guy who just got released from prison after raping a 12 year old girl.

slink
    megans law does show the offense

riverbound
    Personally I am all for making sex offenders publicly known. People have a right to know that they are living near sex offenders, who the sex offenders are, and what they look like. However, I also feel that people should be aware of what the sex crime the person has been convicted of is.
    If my next door neighbor is a registered sex offender because he got caught showing his weiner at Havasu I don't think he deserves the same label as the guy who just got released from prison after raping a 12 year old girl.
    Did someone show their weiner at Havasu and get caught :idea: Dont worry Boozer maybe your neigbors dont look at those sites.

HOOTER SLED-
    Yea, Slink's right. We actually just pulled out of purchasing a house 4 days from closing escrow. There was a Chester 3 doors down. I actually talked to his parole officer and got the inside scoop on this turd. **** that shit.

slink
    Yea, Slink's right. We actually just pulled out of purchasing a house 4 days from closing escrow. There was a Chester 3 doors down. I actually talked to his parole officer and got the inside scoop on this turd. **** that shit.
    Not in Corona......no way we don't have any of those here

WaterBox
    I agree. Someone told me that the people that get ticketed in the chanel for showing there boobs [ because of it being a sexual act] might be made to register. Thats not right ! Is It ?

HOOTER SLED-
    Not in Corona......no way we don't have any of those here
    You'd be surprised. They are in every town. Roaches.....................

HOOTER SLED-
    I agree. Someone told me that the people that get ticketed in the chanel for showing there boobs [ because of it being a sexual act] might be made to register. Thats not right ! Is It ?
    If there are minors present. I believe that is a determining factor. Maybe I'm wrong.

Boozer
    Did someone show their weiner at Havasu and get caught :idea: Dont worry Boozer maybe your neigbors dont look at those sites.
    Nope, not me. Not anyone I know for that matter. Was watching the news and they were showing a new website that displayed the address, name, and pictures of sex offenders. From what I could tell however, the website did NOT list why the person was registered as a sex offender and I didn't think that was fair.

slink
    You'd be surprised. They are in every town. Roaches.....................
    ya, i'm joking. It's my case load here in town, I'm kinda like their "Babysitter"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast