Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you found $100 dollar bill on the floor...

Starloans
    at a store what would you do? I walk into the Costco in San Marcos yesterday and just as I get through the door good, there lies a $100 bill. No one is even close to this money. It was one of the rare times its not busy. There is a lady behind me and I looked at her and she schrugged her shoulders and said "you could go to the service counter and have them put a note on it to see if anyone claims it".

Tom Brown
    I'd take the hun and buy a new mouse with a tougher spring on the left button.

CandyA$$
    at a store what would you do? I walk into the Costco in San Marcos yesterday and just as I get through the door good, there lies a $100 bill. No one is even close to this money. It was one of the rare times its not busy. There is a lady behind me and I looked at her and she schrugged her shoulders and said "you could go to the service counter and have them put a note on it to see if anyone claims it".
    What the hell, put a note on it my assss, they would pocket it or put in the cash register. Sheeesh

Rev. Williams
    The first thing I do is stand on it ! so if someone is looking for it they won't see it.... Then when the coast is clear I snatch it up and leave the area.

mirvin
    I got a good gag for ya......
    A friend of mine likes to sit in public places and drop fake $20 bills to see what people do....
    He dropped one while waiting to be seated at a resturaunt and some lady, who watched him drop it, snuk up next to him and snatched it. Then she went outside with it. THen she came back in a few minutes later and had the nerve to give him the stink eye like it was his fault she's a thief and that he caught her with the fake money.

mirvin

Holland
    cash it into 1's and go to Fritzs...
    Just kidding... Never been there!

1stepcloser
    cash it into 1's and go to Fritzs...
    http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

1stepcloser
    Just kidding... Never been there!
    Me neither.

bigd1
    I'd pick it up & wipe my ass, but that's just me - I'm rich.

koolbreeze
    id pick it up and buy me 10 hoochies for the nite!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast