Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: plasma, lcd, dlp..wtf???

riverroyal
    sony wega rear lcd,something something,at cost co,2999$,great deal,I have the TV and its really nice,and it only weighs like 80 pds,18 inches thick,,cant hang it on a wall but cheaper than a plasma

BajaMike
    sony wega rear lcd,something something,at cost co,2999$,great deal,I have the TV and its really nice,and it only weighs like 80 pds,18 inches thick,,cant hang it on a wall but cheaper than a plasma
    Ya, my buddy has one....best picture i've ever seen!!
    :2purples:

riverroyal
    even in the room with sun shining in its great,I paid way more than cost co price when I got mine,I threw up when I saw it there

BoatPI
    We had a good thread on this last week as I just purchased a 50" HD plasma. What ever you do, BUY HD! The comparable LCD's are about 25% higher than plasmas. A 42" plasma HD is flirting with the $3,000 mark, with Panasonic priced as low as $3,200, or Phillips.

Boostable
    DLP...
    Watching my Mitsu 52525 DLP HD set right now. I can never go back to regular TV man!!!
    Picture quality and sharpness is right up there with anything I have seen. Even my better half commentent that she could see the eye lashes on the chics in her soaps, and she don't notice any of my cool tech stuff.....
    Single blub = ease of maintenance
    Love it!
    JW

*BN*
    I just hooked up both of these not 30 minutes ago and they are KILLER! Both are FLAT PANELS
    Sharp LC-45GX6U 45 in. AQUOS LCD HDTV-Built In Television - Sharps LC-45GX6U AQUOS is a state-of-the-art 45 widescreen1 HDTV that can easily enhance the decor of any family room, living room or den. ...
    Product Code: LC45GX6U Mfg Part #: LC-45GX6U
    And a..
    Sharp LC-37D7U AQUOS -LCD HDTV - Same as above but 37"

ROZ
    DLP...
    Watching my Mitsu 52525 DLP HD set right now. I can never go back to regular TV man!!!
    Picture quality and sharpness is right up there with anything I have seen. Even my better half commentent that she could see the eye lashes on the chics in her soaps, and she don't notice any of my cool tech stuff.....
    Single blub = ease of maintenance
    Love it!
    JW
    Wish I had room for a mits dlp...

fat rat
    DLP! :wink:

TOBTEK
    ROZ "BRO'ed" us on our new Elite 50" HDTV plasma.....it DOESN't suck ...now just need two more 42" DLP's for the bedrooms.......and a back hoe please :messedup:

river chaser
    just bought a 60' grand sony wega, and its the best TV I have ever seen! Buy at Circuit City, they price matched Best Buy for 3299, they priced matched the warranty for 399, and they gave me 10% off all the cables including the Harmony Remote! **Remember, you need the cables to get the clear picture, and the plug block too**
    The cables will run you $300++
    Don't forget the HD DVD player, you need this in order to convert any DVD's you watch to HD quality! $149++
    Oh Yeah, get the Harmony remote, it's $150, but well worth not having to switch all your remotes to make something work!
    Oh yeah, circuit city does 24 month deferred billing!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast