Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happen to the thread

Kilrtoy
    LONDON POLICE KILL WRONG SUSPECT....
    Why did it get deleted

BigBlockBaja
    i just realized that...WTF???

jdogginla
    I deleted it because some took it the wrong way and felt the need to send me a few nasty e-mails. I may not agree with the war, but I am one of the first to support our troops with donations and participation in programs and have even posted events and programs on HB. Some mistook the reason of my thread, so I deleted it.

Kilrtoy
    Well that is chick shit that they sent those emails, NOT COOL....
    But hey they were looking for a terrorist and when confronted he ran, life sucked to be him....

Wonderboy
    I deleted it because some took it the wrong way and felt the need to send me a few nasty e-mails. I may not agree with the war, but I am one of the first to support our troops with donations and participation in programs and have even posted events and programs on HB. Some mistook the reason of my thread, so I deleted it.
    Really?? Sorry to hear that! People should be able to have a difference of opinion.

jdogginla
    Again........I wasn't screaming "murder" or saying that it was horribly wrong. More the point of how unfortunate it was that he was killed the way he was. But hey.......just my .o2 and I've never had any problems voicing em on here before and won't again.

CornWater
    How can you say you support our troops, then say you disagree with the war in the same sentence??? Is that not unsupportive?? I'm all for your right to disagree/be against the war, BEFORE the war, but once it has started shouldn't those that oppose bite their f'n tongue and be supportive??

jdogginla
    How can you say you support our troops, then say you disagree with the war in the same sentence??? Is that not unsupportive?? I'm all for your right to disagree/be against the war, BEFORE the war, but once it has started shouldn't those that oppose bite their f'n tongue and be supportive??
    I don't agree with the war, because we never went to Irag with the intent of finding weapons of mass destruction. I don't have to support the reasons we went to war to support our troops! They're there because "W" had his own agenda. Just my .02
    Please don't tell me I don't support our troops.........I've spent my holidays packing boxes for troops and adopting families and troops for meals during christmas and thanksgiving.

Kilrtoy
    They're there because "W" had his own agenda. Just my .02
    :
    Its about time a president grew a sacke and punched back at the assholes in the world....

Badger301
    I don't have to support the reasons we went to war to support our troops!
    Exactly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast